Do not watch Dracula on netflix

Im in the middle of the third episode and i had to stop and look up opinions online as it is one of the biggest dips i have ever seen in my entire life. Its like the series just decided to jump off a cliff and still commit seppuku mid air before hitting the ground just to make sure after the second episode.

Whoever is responsible for this absolute horse shit of a third act should feel embarrassed, ashamed, be fired and never work in the business another day in their life. I am not even sure i can continue watching this absolute on screen diarrhea. I would rather have acid dripped directly into my eyeballs than to continue watching this joke of a third act. What a waste of my time.

Usually you can tell something is shit right off the bat. Not with this one. Pretty decent start and a complete shit smearing ending. I though id be hard pressed to find a more disappointing ending to a series after GOT but this easily takes the cake. Id watch the entire last season of GOT on a loop until the end of times before finishing the third episode of Dracula.

DO NOT WATCH IT. You will waste your time and be entirely disappointed you gave this series a chance.

<Ellaria01>

inb4 "now you kinda made me want to watch it"

Your warning came too late for me, unfortunately. The first two episodes were great. Excellent writing, acting, direction etc. The third one felt like a particularly shit Doctor Who episode. I couldn't even finish it.

Never repeat that out loud in a public setting where you dont have the anonymity of the internet
<{MingNope}>

Also, lose my number B
giphy.gif

I can't imagine any 16 yr old girl that would want to watch this. And I'm thinking you didn't watch it, but just felt left out of the conversation. lol

well that would just make you wrong. It’s a garbage show for 16 year old girls and idiots like you.

well that would just make you wrong. It’s a garbage show for 16 year old girls and idiots like you.
So, you admit that you didn't watch it. Gotcha.

Well fuck. I watched the first two episodes last night. Thought it was decent and was looking forward to finishing it today. Now I still feel like I gotta see for myself but hopefully lowered expectations will help.

3rd one was shit after 2 great episodes
Sorta felt like the sherlock writers were expecting this jump forward in time to lead to a series
Then they got shot down and had to cram half a dozen half baked ideas into one episode to end it all

A few reasons why its bad [HEAVY SPOILERS]:

- Dracula is last seen 123 years before the last episode. Then he wakes up in current times and magically knows and can recognize literally every piece of technology in existance right off the bat like he's been familiar with it. From cameras, to phones, to helicopters, to ipads, to the internet, etc...
- New characters get introduced in the third act that are completely, entirely annoying and we are expected to somehow care about them.
- The main character Van Helsin shows up after having died in episode two but is actually the great great grand daughter of the original character, but its actually THE SAME ACTRESS
- They manage to lock up Dracula but for WHATEVER REASON they lock him up with an IPAD, which he is able to use to contact his laywer (which is also ridiculous that he had one 123 years prior to that and that the same firm is still in business, but whatever) to take him out of where he was being kept. All because he was able to connect to the WI-FI from the gigantic underground organization that was keeping him for studies because THE FUCKING WI-FI PASSWORD WAS "DRACULA"

**at this point you might think im joking, but i assure you im not**

- This lawyer that shows up starts helping dracula and doesnt seem like he is impressed or surprised in any way by the fact that HIS CLIENT IS A FUCKING IMORTAL VAMPIRE
- Then he comes out and magically still has millions of dollars that allow him to live in a great appartment
- The great great daughter of van helsing was able to collect a vial of blood from dracula and instead of submiting for bloodwork and studying it SHE FUCKING DRINKS IT, like she knew that would enlighten her. Mind you, she is a fucking scientist
- DRACULA IS ON TINDER
- One of the new characters that is introduced in the third act is a complete piece of shit fucktard whore, who treats every man like shit as if she was the hottests woman on earth. She ignores the love of a really "nice guy", gets engaged to somone else she met 5 minutes ago just because the guy has money(which is not shown but rather he says it out loud, then jokes about knowing thats why she's with him), then cheats on him with dracula who she just met through the phone without having ever met him before. The way she acts is enfuriating, you need to watch it to understand

This is not even scratching the surface as to how many plot holes and stupid writting decisions there are... i could go on for hours here, but why even bother, at this point im sure you get where im coming from
<TheWire1>

yeah I’m going to pass on that. Although it does sound like it would make a great episode of Mystery Science Theatre 3000

Im in the middle of the third episode and i had to stop and look up opinions online as it is one of the biggest dips i have ever seen in my entire life. Its like the series just decided to jump off a cliff and still commit seppuku mid air before hitting the ground just to make sure after the second episode.

Whoever is responsible for this absolute horse shit of a third act should feel embarrassed, ashamed, be fired and never work in the business another day in their life. I am not even sure i can continue watching this absolute on screen diarrhea. I would rather have acid dripped directly into my eyeballs than to continue watching this joke of a third act. What a waste of my time.

Usually you can tell something is shit right off the bat. Not with this one. Pretty decent start and a complete shit smearing ending. I though id be hard pressed to find a more disappointing ending to a series after GOT but this easily takes the cake. Id watch the entire last season of GOT on a loop until the end of times before finishing the third episode of Dracula.

DO NOT WATCH IT. You will waste your time and be entirely disappointed you gave this series a chance.

<Ellaria01>

inb4 "now you kinda made me want to watch it"

I finished, can confirm, not worth itthe third part seems like it was written by a 12 year old

So, if he fed on an MMA fighter, he'd be able to secure an UFC belt in no time

You've seen how strong he is, right?

Fighter blood not required.

Stopped after the first episode, I may finish it one day I want some background noise on while I do some work.

They also have Dracula complaining he has to work out now, because modern life is so easy, as everything is provided for you. Including prey. This makes zero sense of course, since Dracula is a fucking Vampire and his powers included superhuman strength and healing abilities.

So many writers just don’t know how to end things. It’s a scourge across Hollywood.

I didnt listen to this advice. I should have. Final episode is a legitimate dumpster fire.

I quit watching it in the 1st episode. Nothing redeeming about the show just kind of gross in dirty. What's wrong with people? no imagination anymore and substitute quality for grimy dirty low brow.

Oh man, i'm only through the first episode. Was going to watch episode 2 tonight but watched The Outsider instead. I'll still finish Dracula, but now i'm dreading the final episode since it's 90 minutes.

Lol @ this Netflix secret agent trying to get us to watch the show

Back