Do not watch Dracula on netflix

A few reasons why its bad [HEAVY SPOILERS]:

- Dracula is last seen 123 years before the last episode. Then he wakes up in current times and magically knows and can recognize literally every piece of technology in existance right off the bat like he's been familiar with it. From cameras, to phones, to helicopters, to ipads, to the internet, etc...

I am not trying to defend the show but thats a bit off. Dracula didn't recognize the helicopter(i think he just said flying contraption) and he did live in 1896 so there were things like cameras and guns at the time. Dracula inherits the memories of people when he kills them so he was able to operate iPads...etc when he killed that first guy who was in the fridge.

I agree strongly with most things in that this show had the weirdest turn in the history of any show to date and some plot devices like the wifi password and his lawyer is just beyond fucking stupid even in a supernatural setting.

FUCK I already started...

But wait...

tenor.gif

I got it! I'm going back!

giphy.gif

Alright, now, what were we talking about?

He's not worried about AIDS?

Actually this is a major plot point not kidding. Dracula will die if he drinks the blood of a dying person and the show ends with his death from drinking the blood of someone with cancer. So the aids question would be yes he should be worried.

Actually this is a major plot point not kidding. Dracula will die if he drinks the blood of a dying person and the show ends with his death from drinking the blood of someone with cancer. So the aids question would be yes he should be worried.
Um, there's no indication that AIDS is an issue. He does however state that he inherits the talents, fears, intelligent, etc of his victims. So, if he fed on an MMA fighter, he'd be able to secure an UFC belt in no time, provided he didn't see blood and kill his victim instantly on live tv.

I'm 28 why the fuck would I watch a show named Dracula?
I'm confused. Are you under the impression that Dracula is a children's story? It's adaption of a horror story clearly written for adults.

Dracula is an 1897 Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker. It introduced the character of Count Dracula, and established many conventions of subsequent vampire fantasy.[1] The novel tells the story of Dracula's attempt to move from Transylvania to England so that he may find new blood and spread the undead curse, and of the battle between Dracula and a small group of men and a woman led by Professor Abraham Van Helsing.

Dracula has been assigned to many literary genres including vampire literature, horror fiction, the gothic novel, and invasion literature. The novel has spawned numerous theatrical, film, and television interpretations.

I thought it was fantastic.

• Has many of the original powers and weaknesses of Dracula
  • Introduces some of the original characters
  • Shows Dracula's lifespan across hundreds of years
  • Ends with Dracula dead, instead of terrorizing humanity forever

I agree with most people that the show was fantastic at the start just went far too off into stupidity for most of the third act but I wanted to point out that the ending scene did have some fantastic elements to it. The shot where she reveals his fears of the sun and the cross were just in his head and you see him walk up to the window. Amazing shot.

DRACULA.jpg

Um, there's no indication that AIDS is an issue. He does however state that he inherits the talents, fears, intelligent, etc of his victims. So, if he fed on an MMA fighter, he'd be able to secure an UFC belt in no time, provided he didn't see blood and kill his victim instantly on live tv.

The indication was the Dracula could be killed by drinking the blood of a dying person. I would assume AIDS would fall into this category.

The indication was the Dracula could be killed by drinking the blood of a dying person. I would assume AIDS would fall into this category.
Um, from a person dying of cancer. He'd have no way of determining who was dying and who wasn't. He'd have died in the 1600s as there was rampant disease. It would also explain why he remarked of cancer "coming across this illness occasionally before" as where diseases that cause death were very common, the movie asks us to consider cancer in general to be a newer, more serious problem for vampires. His formative years were filled with plagues, where virtually everyone was sick and dying of diseases that are completely treatable today.

It is shallow garbage produced for a 16 year old teenage girl.

Um, from a person dying of cancer. He'd have no way of determining who was dying and who wasn't. He'd have died in the 1600s as there was rampant disease. It would also explain why he remarked of cancer "coming across this illness occasionally before" as where diseases that cause death were very common, the movie asks us to consider cancer in general to be a newer, more serious problem for vampires. His formative years were filled with plagues, where virtually everyone was sick and dying of diseases that are completely treatable today.

Zoe remarks "the blood of the dying is death to the vampire". I interpreted the show meaning Dracula can't drink the blood of the terminally ill not cancer specific. His way of determining who was dying and who wasn't was when he actually attempted to suck their blood causing a horrible reaction like Zoe did to him.

"Agatha (who has cancer) dies and Dracula—who can be poisoned by drinking the blood of terminally sick people—also dies. " https://io9.gizmodo.com/steven-moffats-dracula-was-like-good-sex-that-got-bad-r-1840836510

Grindr? Sucking off gay guys? Is this the lgbt dracula or some shit

I thought it was fantastic.
Never repeat that out loud in a public setting where you dont have the anonymity of the internet <{MingNope}>

Also, lose my number B

I am not trying to defend the show but thats a bit off. Dracula didn't recognize the helicopter(i think he just said flying contraption) and he did live in 1896 so there were things like cameras and guns at the time. Dracula inherits the memories of people when he kills them so he was able to operate iPads...etc when he killed that first guy who was in the fridge.

I agree strongly with most things in that this show had the weirdest turn in the history of any show to date and some plot devices like the wifi password and his lawyer is just beyond fucking stupid even in a supernatural setting.
Ill give you the helicopter, even though id still expect him to be a little freaked out by it, which he wasnt at all.

The motion picture camera was first invented in 1888 so thats like 8 years difference only. They didnt have internet or whatever other means to spread news at the time and even then it would have looked incredibly different.

Another plot hole and reason this show became an absolute joke on episode 3

I agree with @bubbleboyjones in the way he interpreted this context. The show writters just went full retard.

Loved the twist in episode two with room 9.

- One of the new characters that is introduced in the third act is a complete piece of shit fucktard whore, who treats every man like shit as if she was the hottests woman on earth. She ignores the love of a really "nice guy", gets engaged to somone else she met 5 minutes ago just because the guy has money(which is not shown but rather he says it out loud, then jokes about knowing thats why she's with him), then cheats on him with dracula who she just met through the phone without having ever met him before.

This is oddly personal for you. Do you have something you need to tell us?
AdmiredIdioticLadybug-max-1mb.gif

So in the 300 years before that he somehow avoided drinking blood from.. just lol

It is shallow garbage produced for a 16 year old teenage girl.
I can't imagine any 16 yr old girl that would want to watch this. And I'm thinking you didn't watch it, but just felt left out of the conversation. lol

Back