Do not sleep on Rozenstruik

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
8-0 (7 kos). You might know him as the guy who just slept Allen Crowder (can who beat Greg Hardy) with a jab.

This guy comes from a kickboxing background having 64 knockouts there. So yes, obviously he is limited on the ground, but he's learning... not too many guys in that division can compete with him on the feet. Serious power but also the technical advantage.

Not sure why he isn't ranked, yet Marcin Tybura is (Cain Velasquez is also ranked #8??? ) Match Rozenstruik up with Greg Hardy, could be an epic fight.

Last edited:
How did you make out with your picks yesterday? If not well, stop making prediction threads. If you did do well, congrats and keep truckin'. Crowder never "beat" Hardy he got lucky Hardy had a moment of doubt and kneed him in the fucking face. Don't mislead people, either.

How did you make out with your picks yesterday? If not well, stop making prediction threads. If you did do well, congrats and keep truckin'.
I got every one right, down to the round and method. This wasn't a prediction thread though.

I got every one right, down to the round and method. This wasn't a prediction thread though.
You got 12 out of 12 fights right down to the round and method? That would be worth over a million dollars. Not calling you a liar at all, but seeing is believing, proof? Even for no money on tapology that would make you a legend. Still behind me though. Nobody ever passing me.

Buuuut... i do not believe you.

You got 12 out of 12 fights right down to the round and method? That would be worth over a million dollars. Not calling you a liar at all, but seeing is believing, proof? Even for no money on tapology that would make you a legend. Still behind me though. Nobody ever passing me.
Lol nah, unfortunately i went 7/13 yesterday. Weird card.

How did you make out with your picks yesterday? If not well, stop making prediction threads. If you did do well, congrats and keep truckin'. Crowder never "beat" Hardy he got lucky Hardy had a moment of doubt and kneed him in the fucking face. Don't mislead people, either.
Crowder was on his way to winning a decision...

8-0 (7 kos). You might know him as the guy who just slept Allen Crowder (can who beat Greg Hardy) with a jab.

This guy comes from a kickboxing background having 64 knockouts there. So yes, obviously he is limited on the ground, but he's learning... not too many guys in that division can compete with him on the feet. Serious power but also the technical advantage.

Not sure why he isn't ranked, yet Marcin Tybura is (Cain Velasquez is also ranked #8??? ) Match Rozenstruik up with Greg Hardy, could be an epic fight.

Come on man. Hardy got DQ'd. Crowder didn't "beat" him.

Really athletic as well. Head-kicks like crocop. I got high hopes for him.

tenor.gif

It wasnt the jab that finished Crowder

Crowder slipped

It was the standing ground and pound after the slip

He beat Crowder after one of the most blatant eye pokes I’ve seen in a while. I was surprised no one else mentioned it.

Because rankings are based on overall record and who you've beaten... not on who you subjectively think would win in a fight.

Cain has only lost to JDS, Francis and Verdum. I agree that Jair is a promising prospect, but he only has two fights in the UFC. Even in the relatively shallow heavyweight division, wins over Junior Albini and Crowder don't give you a pass to the top ten.

I agree with you that Jair vs Hardy would be great. (Or maybe Maurice Greene.)

If he has a ounce of talent and skill then he should be UFC HW champion in no time at all. I haven't seen enough of him but give him Arlovski next

If he has a ounce of talent and skill then he should be UFC HW champion in no time at all. I haven't seen enough of him but give him Arlovski next
He pretty much has 0 grappling, unfortunately. Can still be a ranked HW as a word class kickboxer though.

Back