Do NOT be a criminal in the Philippines

I am in Manila actually near San Antonio village Makati.

I use to get a few Beers at the SM north bowlinv alley!!
Its been a while since I have visited the Q.C area I can't stand the heat and traffic and the daily commute I am worried I will get robbed the bus or cabbed or get pickpocketed at the train station.

Makati is actually my favorite area in Manila. I thought about living there, but it was a lot more expensive than QC. I love the downtown area though in Makati, by the greenbelt mall and the ayala triangle park and all that. The streets are so clean and there's so many beautiful girls there. It's like a first world country there. I figured I could save money by living here since I'm okay with this kind of city. I don't mind all the poor people and whatnot. Nothing bad has ever happened to me before. I'm a cowboy ^^

Makati is actually my favorite area in Manila. I thought about living there, but it was a lot more expensive than QC. I love the downtown area though in Makati, by the greenbelt mall and the ayala triangle park and all that. The streets are so clean and there's so many beautiful girls there. It's like a first world country there. I figured I could save money by living here since I'm okay with this kind of city. I don't mind all the poor people and whatnot. Nothing bad has ever happened to me before. I'm a cowboy ^^

I would love to move to the makati bussiness district as it will be much nearer to where I work and like you said its much cleaner and safer than other parts of town.

Greenbelt is where I spend my extramoney on imported liquor its just a few minutes walk from my office, there are nice bars in green belt my favorite is Dilingers and Baha Mexicana too bad Baha Mexicana is already closed now I have to look for different Mexican joint.

that's nothing,the prisons in the UK are far worst,i think they are still using PlayStation 2 in the cells of some of their prisoners.
Wtf? Do they at least have access to Netflix? Fucking barbaric.

I would love to move to the makati bussiness district as it will be much nearer to where I work and like you said its much cleaner and safer than other parts of town.

Greenbelt is where I spend my extramoney on imported liquor its just a few minutes walk from my office, there are nice bars in green belt my favorite is Dilingers and Baha Mexicana too bad Baha Mexicana is already closed now I have to look for different Mexican joint.

Yeah, I looked at some condos by the mall there, and they were around 25k+. Here it's just 15k. Pretty big difference.

I love Outback steakhouse by greenbelt. It's so good but expensive as fuck lol. We should drink together sometime. (no homo)

Wtf? Do they at least have access to Netflix? Fucking barbaric.
yeah,its savage,females were asked what channel they'd prefer as an alternative to the male staple,SkySportsNews...which i'm sure you can guess is just a Brit Sportscenter.

Yeah, I looked at some condos by the mall there, and they were around 25k+. Here it's just 15k. Pretty big difference.

I love Outback steakhouse by greenbelt. It's so good but expensive as fuck lol. We should drink together sometime. (no homo)

Oh yeah outback stake house has good food and large portions. Yeah there should be a sherdog drinking party.

Cheers.

I've been living in the Philippines for the last 2 years. I'm originally from Georgia. Actually, it's not that strict here like you might think. The police really don't enforce most laws. You can get away with a lot of shit here. Seems like the police just care about major crimes.
I visited Manila and yeah, lots of substances readily and easily available

I want to ask some syrian refugees on how to seek asylum.

Good idea. Male of fighting age I presume? Not actually from Syria... Looks like you meet the requirements.

Unless you wanna sleep naked right next to 600 or so smelly guys.
article-doc-dp6c9-51pBxSWwoY7bf7fb5320779c3563-428_634x421.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3715765/Philippine-crime-war-packs-decaying-jails.html

Mario Dimaculangan shares a toilet with 130 other inmates in one of the Philippines' most overcrowded jails, and conditions are getting worse as police wage an unprecedented war on crime.

Security forces have killed hundreds of people and detained thousands more in just one month as they have followed the orders of President Rodrigo Duterte, who has said the top priority at the start of his six-year term is to eliminate drugs in society.

Those detained appear doomed for lengthy stints in an underfunded and overwhelmed penal system, like in the Quezon City Jail where Dimaculangan has wallowed for 14 years while his trial over murder and robbery charges have dragged on.

These are the poor criminals the big ones the once who have plundered the country have their own Vip Jails complete with AC,stalelite TV high speed internet and a free Dildo.

images

images

images

yJM2-76WFpIENcmgLHkCJ_cHotA354XfD70Y3Zi2rZwScF7yw4VeqDMOBEDaeVT5pHCTgR_ajyxbBPMDApByLcO6QyznUD0=w470-h313-nc

Good idea. Male of fighting age I presume? Not actually from Syria... Looks like you meet the requirements.

I must convert to Islam first for added brownie points...

I must convert to Islam first for added brownie points...

Not a bad idea. Can always renege on it later. Not punishable by death in those countries... yet :p

It's actually not that bad here. If you have a college education and a decent job then life here can be pretty good. There's a ton of white guys living here. I'm one of them. Things are cheap, beautiful women are plenty, there's great nature such as beaches and mountains. The people are nice and friendly and welcoming. The streets might be dirty and full of trash, and there might be a lot homeless beggars, but if you can get past that, it's a pretty cool place imo.
So you and the other creepy white dudes all hang together then?

A drug lord's cell in a Paraguay prison:

_90570230_mediaitem90570229.jpg

_90570245_mediaitem90570244.jpg

_90570234_mediaitem90570233.jpg

_90570232_mediaitem90570231.jpg

_90570247_mediaitem90570246.jpg

The guy had been paying corrupt prison directors and justice ministers. He also paid for a football pitch and chapel at the prison. Police only found out when they investgiated a bomb plot at the prison so they drug lord could escape.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36934612

They're drug trafficers/dealers.

They're getting what they deserve.

Oh, non-violent drug abusers?

Cut off their access to drugs, and see how long they remain non-violent.

You would stand to benefit greatly from social sciences course.

These are complex issues, that are unsolvable through simple "wack-a-mole" strategies.

The war on drugs approach is a failed concept.
Its like saying you can stomp out terrorism by invading other country's, or telling people to love you, or else you will kill them.

Back