Do Most Fighters Subscribe to Fight Pass?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It just hit me that it has every fight in UFC and PRIDE history. It also has fights from smaller orgs too. It's a goldmine for finding quality tape on your opponent to identify their weaknesses. It's something that I'm sure a guy like Greg Jackson does.

The advantage it gives you over your opponent is surely worth the $10/ month.

Fighters out there, do you subscribe to fight pass?

Nah they spend it all on movement coaches and supplemoments and in Jon Jones case lawyers.

They can't afford it on that Reebok money...

020a24f9c7adba51d7ffe5921a916dce6a84a89ded64c6541e926cb7f38ce7a9.jpg

Fighters get free subscription
I heard that somewhere. I think some trainers and media too. It was on someone's fight pass I forget who but they were saying how most get it free but he was paying for his..

No source as I can't remember exactly.

What the fuck is this happy horseshit ?

You think there's some asshole that breaks into fighter's homes when they're out and tries to see if they have fightpass ???

What in the flying blue fuck made you think this thread had anything credible to be said ?

Go fucking ask them all if it means that much to you. But please promise to stay off the site until you've personally polled every fighter on the roster.

what-are-you-talking-about.gif

i heard some prelim fighters get paid with a fightpass perscription

Subscription*

Thanks tc! Love ya babe!

Last edited:

You think there's some asshole that breaks into fighter's homes when they're out and tries to see if they have fightpass ???

What in the flying blue fuck made you think this thread had anything credible to be said ?

Go fucking ask them all if it means that much to you. But please promise to stay off the site until you've personally polled every fighter on the roster.

imagine getting this emotional over bad threads on sherdog. I'd be very frustrated around here!

Over 4000 post in 4 months. Dude you need to stay off this site and go outside.

This is why steroids are banned.

It's part of the Reebok deal. fighters get a full kit and a year subscription for fight pass

rumor has it Dana is gonna replace POTN bonuses with 1 month Fight Pass subscriptions instead.

Back