Do MODs Carry A Personal Vendattas On Here?

The thing is, even when I know a thread may be a complete terd, I still click because I'm curious to see the absolute shit show going on in the comments. Makes for good entertainment, MODS should let some ride, for just a bit at least,lol

How bout you stop posting on my thread you idiot.
slenderman_by_mari480-d59hzip.png

It seems that my threads about how Edmund was a disgraeful coach who almost got Rousey killed keeps getting deleted for no reason. Makes no sense. I contacted Sherdog about this. This is very unprofessional.
You seem too dumb to realize you're a shit thread maker, so you need a cartoon
185-MARCUS-AURELIUS-LOOK-INWARD.png

The thing is, even when I know a thread may be a complete terd, I still click because I'm curious to see the absolute shit show going on in the comments. Makes for good entertainment, MODS should let some ride, for just a bit at least,lol

There had been some potentially great threads that were Wastelanded because the MODs are miserable virgins.

I mean come on.....The "I met BJ Penn At The Airport" thread is still a classic till this day.

Imagined had that thread been Wastelanded.

It seems that my threads about how Edmund was a disgraeful coach who almost got Rousey killed keeps getting deleted for no reason. Makes no sense. I contacted Sherdog about this. This is very unprofessional.

Shocked that your threads are deleted. lol

probably, they're just nerds who have all of a sudden gone a power trip.

Not a single mod has dared to address the topic

No idea about now but there were at least two in the past who let the power go to their head and expected to be treated like kings. They've gone now so I would assume the current ones are better.

Negativeunbalance.

They definitely do. I got my yellow card for criticising Fedor.

What is this

Actually I know what it is. Mods are Ronda fans.

I was really drunk so I'm not 100%, but I called Ronda a cunt and had it in the thread title. Then made a new thread calling one of the mods a cunt.

I've done similar things and got the same result. The color fades with time.

Maybe stop posting? Should fix the problem.

I was really drunk so I'm not 100%, but I called Ronda a cunt and had it in the thread title. Then made a new thread calling one of the mods a cunt.
i got dubs for saying "fuck wanderlei".

i deserved em

The tend to delete shit from people with no avatars.... it shows lack of imagination.

The only personal vendetta I have is against BJM for his early stoppage against Kazushi Sakuraba in the first Marcus Silveira fight

Back