Do MODs Carry A Personal Vendattas On Here?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It seems that my threads about how Edmund was a disgraeful coach who almost got Rousey killed keeps getting deleted for no reason. Makes no sense. I contacted Sherdog about this. This is very unprofessional.

Last edited:
Maybe your threads are terrible?

Fairly certain mods are saving us from your bad threads. #entitledmillenialgonnawine

It happened when Connor lost too.

No idea about now but there were at least two in the past who let the power go to their head and expected to be treated like kings. They've gone now so I would assume the current ones are better.

You need to start breaking the rules and viciously cussing them out so they know you are not to be fucked with. It's the only way they'll respect you.

They're turbo-neckbeards. The final boss of kissless virgins.

Some of them are having trouble with the consistency, yes.

There is nothing more annoying then clicking on a thread from the main sherdog page only for an error message to come up because the thread was deleted.

There is nothing more annoying then clicking on a thread from the main sherdog page only for an error message to come up because the thread was deleted.
Yeah, if they could fix that, I wouldn't even block all these ads I'd be so happy.

Mods need to merge all the Ronda bashing threads into one. Place is unbearable.

Back