Do Masvidal and Diaz have the most combined losses in a UFC PPV main event?

The high majority of Masvidal's losses were Splits. And the high majority of Nate's losses would have been Pride Rule wins. So, they basically have like 2 or 3 real losses each in reality.

I don't recall TS asking for delusional excuses but carry on.

you may be right

other close events: UFC 147, UFC 148, UFC 180, UFC 203, UFC 204

not even the liddell-ortiz golden boy fight was more combined losses LOL

this may be objectively the worst main event in UFC history
This may objectively be the best main event in UFC history.

Absolutely I'd rather watch Usman/Colby for the real championship. Either of those guys beats these two journeymen without issue. This BMF belt is the UFC's answer to the Inter-Continental Championship, right? Or maybe the World TV Championship.
You might, 99% of people don't give a shit about Usman/Colby though. It's a fight that needs to happen but 9/10 fans, hardcore or casual would rather see Diaz/Masvidal.

Matt Brown vs Diego Sanchez comes to mind. Brown at 16 and Diego at 11 (at the time of the fight).

Respect to most warriors btw.

Masvidal has 13 losses and Diaz has 11, so combined they have lost 24. Any other pay per view main event you can think have where the two fighters involved had more career losses? Not talking about their records later on, but at the time of the fight.

First thing that came to mind was Randy Couture v. Mark Coleman, but no... more losses here.

Masvidal has 13 losses and Diaz has 11, so combined they have lost 24. Any other pay per view main event you can think have where the two fighters involved had more career losses? Not talking about their records later on, but at the time of the fight.

Overeem v. Arlovski had a combined 25 losses... but that wasn’t a PPV...

I think you’re right. This has to be the most for an MMA PPV.

No one cares about the loses, this isn't fucking boxing.

We talking about losses...? these guys can have 100 Ls and everyone would still watch. Who honestly Cares about Fighters L's?

Absolutely I'd rather watch Usman/Colby for the real championship. Either of those guys beats these two journeymen without issue. This BMF belt is the UFC's answer to the Inter-Continental Championship, right? Or maybe the World TV Championship.

The BMF "belt" is just dumb, but in terms of the actual fight (fuck a belt, the UFC has done plenty to devalue their own belts) I'd watch Diaz/Masvidal ten times out of ten over Colby/Usman. The UFC has forced me to essentially disregard their belts and just look for matchups I personally find intriguing.

No one cares about the loses, this isn't fucking boxing.

We talking about losses...? these guys can have 100 Ls and everyone would still watch. Who honestly Cares about Fighters L's?

I’m definitely gonna watch this fight for sure. Definitely not saying it’s a bad fight because of losses, was just genuinely curious.

Could've been Usman vs Covington. Fuck you Dana!

Go look it up yourself on wikipedia moron. You think we dont have work to do like you jobless geek
and why are you here clicking on this thread instead of looking it up on wiki, you fucking dweeb :D

Back