Do Masvidal and Diaz have the most combined losses in a UFC PPV main event?

sdpdude9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Masvidal has 13 losses and Diaz has 11, so combined they have lost 24. Any other pay per view main event you can think have where the two fighters involved had more career losses? Not talking about their records later on, but at the time of the fight.

Go look it up yourself on wikipedia moron. You think we dont have work to do like you jobless geek

Masvidal has 13 losses and Diaz has 11, so combined they have lost 24. Any other pay per view main event you can think have where the two fighters involved had more career losses? Not talking about their records later on, but at the time of the fight.
I can’t think of a headliner for a pay-per-view but, Alexey Oleynik (13 losses) Vs Overeem (17 losses) headlined a Fight Night

Go look it up yourself on wikipedia moron. You think we dont have work to do like you jobless geek

You have work to do yet respond to the thread instantaneously. Don’t you have some more terrible ideas to peddle?

overeem (17 losses at the time) vs. oleinik (11 losses at the time) back in april 2019 = 28 combined losses for a fight night is up there

Maybe, but they definitely have the most weed.

That join date and post count make the above statement pretty funny.

Dude is still severely butt hurt that I tore his dumb ass idea up of making every decision be a draw a while back.

The biggest draw in combat sports is proof none of this matters

art.png

The high majority of Masvidal's losses were Splits. And the high majority of Nate's losses would have been Pride Rule wins. So, they basically have like 2 or 3 real losses each in reality.

I honestly don't care. This is a fun fight. Would anyone honestly rather watch Usman vs. Colby than this?

Don't get me wrong, Usman/Colby needs to happen. It's the rightful WW title fight at the moment, but in terms of entertainment value, Diaz/Masvidal >>>>> Usman/Colby

They're also up there for the most combined number of wins.

<BC1>

you may be right

other close events: UFC 147, UFC 148, UFC 180, UFC 203, UFC 204

not even the liddell-ortiz golden boy fight was more combined losses LOL

this may be objectively the worst main event in UFC history

I honestly don't care. This is a fun fight. Would anyone honestly rather watch Usman vs. Colby than this?

Don't get me wrong, Usman/Colby needs to happen. It's the rightful WW title fight at the moment, but in terms of entertainment value, Diaz/Masvidal >>>>> Usman/Colby

Absolutely I'd rather watch Usman/Colby for the real championship. Either of those guys beats these two journeymen without issue. This BMF belt is the UFC's answer to the Inter-Continental Championship, right? Or maybe the World TV Championship.

Diaz has 11 losses, 8 of them against top 3/5 fighters.
Also, his last fight against Conor should be a W.

Back