Do Khabib Fans Not Realise...

People who make the effort to do something so meaningless aren't capable of such thoughts, TS.

It's really only mental midget warfare. Stupid people trying to annoy other stupid people. It's quite pathetic actually.

Finally, someone who gets it.

You Sir, are a man among boys!

It's like thinking you're insulting
"Nice Petty Insult. Here's Mine"
Turnabout is fair play is it not?

If insults didn't get to you, you wouldn't have needed to use them in the first place. So keep trying to play it off like this doesn't.

It's as transparent as a windshield on a new car.
In your head, are you winning this....?
Since you haven't (or can't--take your pick) actually addressed my initial response to your thread, that's all anyone needs to know as to who has the upper hand here.

That all they're doing by posting tapout gifs under every McGregor social media post is making him more wealthy..??

Traffic is traffic. Marketers only care about numbers and attention.

Welcome to being played, fools.

*I'm not a McGregor ball-hanger, I just know how the internet works so don't waste your time with the childish insults, unless it's funny :)

The day I post anything on the social media you’re talking about is the day I turn in my man card.

The day I post anything on the social media you’re talking about is the day I turn in my man card.

I almost caught myself drunkenly posting on a youtube video the other day.

One broken laptop later, back on the sauce!!

#priorities

Turnabout is fair play is it not?

If insults didn't get to you, you wouldn't have needed to use them in the first place. So keep trying to play it off like this doesn't.

It's as transparent as a windshield on a new car.

Since you haven't (or can't--take your pick) actually addressed my initial response to your thread, that's all anyone needs to know as to who has the upper hand here.

Did your mother write this for you?

It might make Conor money, but it pisses his fans off and i think most haters hate Conor fans more then they hate Conor.
C4447E435E8E43F6020D91FFEEA2691EC17575BC

Khabib has very few fans; those are the Conor haters you’re referencing.

That's something that Conor fans who think the universe revolves around Conor would think.

That all they're doing by posting tapout gifs under every McGregor social media post is making him more wealthy..??

Traffic is traffic. Marketers only care about numbers and attention.

Welcome to being played, fools.

*I'm not a McGregor ball-hanger, I just know how the internet works so don't waste your time with the childish insults, unless it's funny :)

Do you honestly believe that the majority of the people trash talking McNuggets on a MMA forum actually wish ill will upon Conor McGregor (other than the usual fight business stuff)?

EDIT: oh also
Conor04.gif

a1bc7b2fc5e7edab6a1b14be2474ff46.gif

I don’t think Conor is a great guy or anything but I respect that he has found a way to become rich and I still think he’s an excellent fighter.

But his fanboys are probably the most annoying of any fan base that has ever been on Sherdog.

Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey fantards are by far the worst.

It's hilarious when you have criticism for Kebab and someone comes in with

"oh yeah well your boy tapped" or some shit.

They just assume you're a Conor fan. Idiots.
TBH, I'm not expecting from Khabib fans to be super intelligent and eloquent.

Just like how nobody knew who Nate was until the Conor fight huh?
<Goldie11>
Nate definitely has fans. Everyone knew about the Diaz brothers before the Conor fight. They both have a lot more personality imho, as well as a more fan friendly fighting style than Khabib.

Back