Do JOnes haters want Jones to lose that bad that You want his belt stripped?

He should not be stripped of the title unless he will be out of action for over a year. I'd much rather see him fight Cormeer or Gus.

Dominique Cruz is a great example of someone who should have been stripped of the title at least a year earlier.

He can fight the no.1 contender or he can tuck his tail between his legs and fight the remainder of his contract on the prelims.
I think he should have had to fight Tex, then Gus, then DC on the same night. A real man doesn't need breaks. And only sissies try to
get better deals for themselves because real fighters do it solely for the love of fighting. And the UFC has medical now for all the pansies that can't just rub some dirt on the injuries and walk it off. That's when it all started going downhill. Now we have 'champs' like Jones who clearly is just too afraid to fight. You'd think all those former champs he beat the shit out of would have gotten him past his fear. Or the 8 title defenses would have at least given him some confidence. Besides the UFC doesn't have even close to the best fighters like they claim. That distinction clearly belongs to Sherdog.

I wish you were in there Ughugh instead of that tail-tucker we got in Jones. That way people could see a real man in action. I don't mean to impose but do you think there is any way you could post a selfie? Do one when you get really mad like if your mom doesn't microwave your breakfast burrito long enough. I want to forward it to Jones knowing he will piss himself just seeing a picture of a real man looking all hard-core

I agree that he should be strip because he's too dominant. Actually, we all believe that. I admit it. Now it's your turn.

I think he should have had to fight Tex, then Gus, then DC on the same night. A real man doesn't need breaks. And only sissies try to
get better deals for themselves because real fighters do it solely for the love of fighting. And the UFC has medical now for all the pansies that can't just rub some dirt on the injuries and walk it off. That's when it all started going downhill. Now we have 'champs' like Jones who clearly is just too afraid to fight. You'd think all those former champs he beat the shit out of would have gotten him past his fear. Or the 8 title defenses would have at least given him some confidence. Besides the UFC doesn't have even close to the best fighters like they claim. That distinction clearly belongs to Sherdog.

I wish you were in there Ughugh instead of that tail-tucker we got in Jones. That way people could see a real man in action. I don't mean to impose but do you think there is any way you could post a selfie? Do one when you get really mad like if your mom doesn't microwave your breakfast burrito long enough. I want to forward it to Jones knowing he will piss himself just seeing a picture of a real man looking all hard-core

you-mad.gif

He can't pick who he fights, and if he tries to sit out so he can, he SHOULD be stripped. Cruz was stripped for being injured. Only thing that is hurting Jones is his vagina.

Cruz hadn't fought in ~2 years.

Jones hasn't fought in a little over a month.

What a really fucking retarded post.

Congrats, this is literally the dumbest comment I have read on here today.

If he doesn't fight Gus sure why not. You can't pick your opponents. That's way to easy.

No, I want him to lose the right way

That's what I want too. I don't want any controversy, no BS early ref stoppage, no bogus judges decision, I want a decisive victory either by TKO or SUB.

I just want to see him get his ass whopped.

Some people might feel a tad subconscious using the current most overused, played out expression on the Internet. Especially if they mistook mocking for anger. But those people are probably tail-tuckers like Bones. I liked the dancing stick figure as well. I mean, what says "real man" more than that?

:)

Both Anderson & Chuck fought all comers....Don't even compare those two legends to "Pick & Choose Jones"!No one is that great that they can hold an organization up by refusing to fight challengers. If he doesn't fight then he should be stripped.

Exactly. Jones is so obsessed with 'greatness' now that he is doing everything he can including NOT fighting to make sure he achieves it. Its just hindering his greatness in the end.

After his impressive performance against Glover, if he turned around and said 'bring it Gus' i think i'd have given in and been finally been freed of this hatred towards him!

Meh, one day he will fall.. One day.... :icon_twis:icon_twis

Nope. Just wanna see him laying on the octagon floor asking "what happened"?
I'm fairly reasonable..

I remember a lot of sherdoggers wanting Silva to be stripped of his belt when he didnt want to fight chael after chael beat stann....i wonder if some of those were jones fans...

If the champ doesn't want to fight, then he should be stripped...he has two contenders wanting to fight him and yet he's not signing the contract...

He fought 6 weeks ago. At this point, this isn't an issue at all.

I'm not guaranteeing that it won't be an issue. If in three months he still hasn't signed to fight either Gus or DC, then it's a different story. But as of right now, the guy fought 6 weeks ago.

Jones haters want to see him lose. They want to see him fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back