Do JOnes haters want Jones to lose that bad that You want his belt stripped?

goldentoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I keep hearing "strip him from the belt" "he cant pick and choose who he fights" wahhh, wahhhh, wahhh... Are you guys so desperate for him to lose the belt you dont even want to have someone beat him for it?

He can't pick who he fights, and if he tries to sit out so he can, he SHOULD be stripped. Cruz was stripped for being injured. Only thing that is hurting Jones is his vagina.

I keep hearing "strip him from the belt" "he cant pick and choose who he fights" wahhh, wahhhh, wahhh... Are you guys so desperate for him to lose the belt you dont even want to have someone beat him for it?

If the champ doesn't want to fight, then he should be stripped...he has two contenders wanting to fight him and yet he's not signing the contract...

So what is the proper response to refusing to sign your contract when you're the title holder and are basically holding up any potential fights until you get your way?

Jon Jones is the CHAMP he can do whatever the hell he wants! you guys are butthurt losers that don't understand greatness. Probably the same guys that didn't like Anderson as champ or the idiots that think Chuck Liddel was the best Light heavey weight. GTFO!

He can't pick who he fights, and if he tries to sit out so he can, he SHOULD be stripped. Cruz was stripped for being injured. Only thing that is hurting Jones is his vagina.

CRuz hadnt fought for 2 years before he was stripped. Jones fought a month ago

Jon Jones is the CHAMP he can do whatever the hell he wants! you guys are butthurt losers that don't understand greatness. Probably the same guys that didn't like Anderson as champ or the idiots that think Chuck Liddel was the best Light heavey weight. GTFO!

Yes I am all of those things you mentioned. White belts sure know all don't they.

Jones is smart with his business, nothing wrong with that. I'm sure him and the UFC will figure it out. It just sucks because the only thing he should be focused on is fighting.

Absolutely not. I DO NOT want to see him stripped of his title, that's asinine.

I WANT to see him pounded into a pulp and have his belt taken from him. I just don't know that there's anyone out there, at light heavyweight, who can do that.

CRuz hadnt fought for 2 years before he was stripped. Jones fought a month ago

But he was recovering from injuries. It wasn't an intentional thing.

I understand being against his being stripped but when the company gives you a contract to fight a guy and you basically ignore it, in the hope that they (the company) will give in to your demands on match-making then you're setting up a dangerous precedent and the company needs to respond.

First, it's JBJ not signing to fight someone then it's all the champs basically playing match-maker for themselves. Once that happens, the promoter is dead in the water. If the promoter can't put on the fights it wants because it can't be sure that the fighter will sign the contract then what's the point of them? What's the point of designating title contenders if the title holder gets to turn down those fights just "because".

The UFC has to send a message, not to JBJ, but to the other fighters who might want to follow his footsteps.

Yes, they do. Because that's the only way he will lose the belt in the foreseeable future and they know it.

Sure he can whatever he wants, but he'll be doing it without a UFC title.

But he was recovering from injuries. It wasn't an intentional thing.

I understand being against his being stripped but when the company gives you a contract to fight a guy and you basically ignore it, in the hope that they (the company) will give in to your demands on match-making then you're setting up a dangerous precedent and the company needs to respond.

First, it's JBJ not signing to fight someone then it's all the champs basically playing match-maker for themselves. Once that happens, the promoter is dead in the water. If the promoter can't put on the fights it wants because it can't be sure that the fighter will sign the contract then what's the point of them? What's the point of designating title contenders if the title holder gets to turn down those fights just "because".

The UFC has to send a message, not to JBJ, but to the other fighters who might want to follow his footsteps.
Did jones tell you he hasnt signed because he wants to pick who he fights or did you just make that up? I bet you just made that up.

Both Anderson & Chuck fought all comers....Don't even compare those two legends to "Pick & Choose Jones"!No one is that great that they can hold an organization up by refusing to fight challengers. If he doesn't fight then he should be stripped.

Both Anderson & Chuck fought all comers....Don't even compare those two legends to "Pick & Choose Jones"!No one is that great that they can hold an organization up by refusing to fight challengers. If he doesn't fight then he should be stripped.

Who in jones division has Jones not fought and beat who he was supposed to? Which fight did jones pick and choose?

Jones hasn't ducked anyone from where I'm standing.
He fought a month ago.
The number of people hating on him is so high because there haven't been many decent cards around. That is why we would like to see him fight on one numbered card after another.

Absolutely not. I DO NOT want to see him stripped of his title, that's asinine.

I WANT to see him pounded into a pulp and have his belt taken from him. I just don't know that there's anyone out there, at light heavyweight, who can do that.

Weird!! That U don't know?.....Jones knows, that's why he is ducking both DC & Gus..Really showing his timidity! Poor guy he should just retire undefeated if he doesn't want to fight!:D

To be fair, UFC likes to play dirty when it's time for a fighter to sign a new contract. UFC really likes to abuse the fact that they are the number 1 promotion. There was a thread yesterday that I thought was pretty valid that the UFC likes to smear a fighter's reputation while negotiating a contract. Pretty dirty. If they stripped him of the belt that would be very dirty. Like someone said, Jones just fought a month ago. Let him negotiate his contract in a way that he and his management believe is fair to him, and then I bet Jones won't avoid fighting anyone. His whole thing is that he wants to be the best ever; I don't believe Jones is ducking.

Back