Do I look like I'm on roids???

Yeah, they were trying to get under my skin. That's why my last avatar was flashing da bird. LoL

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
this is me on the left.... (of the 3 in the foreground)

matric1.jpg

more to follow (hopefully)

It's official, smith is a geek.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

It's official, smith is a geek.

LOL! i guess so - can i just point out that i don't dress like that for fun - it's oxford's ridiculous academic dress - i don't have a choice...

FTYD, you snowboard in a rainbow jacket. You are no longer allowed to comment on other people's looks.

Originally posted by RangerFTL
FTYD, you snowboard in a rainbow jacket. You are no longer allowed to comment on other people's looks.

lol......i second that:D

Ranger, perception is everything. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s see rainbows in anything.

Originally posted by The Smithmeister

LOL! i guess so - can i just point out that i don't dress like that for fun - it's oxford's ridiculous academic dress - i don't have a choice...

Oxford? Good job bro :cool:

That was awefully weak, especially considering that the rainbow was apparent to everyone who saw that picture. Take a knee, face out, drink water and come back when you have something witty to say.

Don't say that kinda thing, Jake. His signature is long enough without him feeling the need to quote himself.

No, it was like 3 guys out of 3000. And I'm not trying to be witty since I don't have that talent. I leave that to bobby and meat. I just stated a fact.

Three out of a thousand is not a fact. That's an estimation. An incorrect one at that. I'd say that it's more of your belief, and although beliefs should be cherished, nurtured and held dear to the heart, they shouldn't be spread like they're the truth.

Originally posted by Chillious
Allison, does hubby know your trolling for man pics?

I'm just looking at what was posted..I didnt ask anyone to post them...Why do you say that anyhow?

Originally posted by RangerFTL
Three out of a thousand is not a fact. That's an estimation. An incorrect one at that. I'd say that it's more of your belief, and although beliefs should be cherished, nurtured and held dear to the heart, they shouldn't be spread like they're the truth.

LOL whatever :rolleyes:

You really think I'd engage in some stupid internet insult battles with seriousness attached to it? I only "battle" if it's in the good spirit, but you've obviously taken to heart what I said about your shirt and attempt to start a war with me in every thread. Grow the fuck up.

Jeeze, I'M taking a joke too seriously?! Scroll up a bit and read...see, I know that I'm just joking around like I always do. YOU, on the other hand...

Back