Do I look like I'm on roids???

Allison, I was referring to the pics of me being awful incase you took that in the wrong context. As far as being murilo ninja, yes I am. Lol, depending on the pic Ive been told I look like anyone with a decent build and a bald head, my girl thinks im the spitting image of Vin Diesel, and I get that alot at parties, and my buddy who is into mma calls me silva lol.

Waylander, I knew you were referring to your pics, I meant I thought they were good..

LSG if I could pay you in sex, you would be the most worked person on the planet! ;) And yea, Im in Tennessee. Feel like goin to the beach or something sometime? Ive never surfed in my life but it looks like it would be a blast.

Oh and thank you very much for the rottie comment. I couldnt wipe this grin of my face if I wanted to.

OMG!

With all this male rottieness I feel I must oblige and present myself:

I've always wondered, do you think I'M on roids?

2-19.jpg

Don't blush!

ask yourself this :

do you want my BODY?
do you think I'm SEXY?

You guys wont believe this. I just got piss tested at work!!!! They KNOW I've been on morphine and shit until about two weeks ago, so it's kinda useless, don't ya think?

Waylander, you got some guns, man. My bi's are definately my weakest bodypart. I mean, shit...my four rep max is like one thirty TOPS. When doing it, I grunt and scream like Richard Simmons at a hot-dog stand. =(
You do look like Ninja, btw. Uncanny. Funny, too! Good lookin' kid as well...must look like his mother. =P

With the biceps honestly, im lucky and just naturally have big arms, so all I have to do is work out for tone and they respond really well to that, keep at it, one thing you might want to try to strengthen them, is I started at about 60% of my max curls, doing 3 sets, but goin up in reps each time, instead of down, now I can do about 80% of my max in 3 sets of 15. And Im guessing my biceps are about 18 inches right now. If I remember correctly I think your out of commision right now from an injury? but when u get back to it that might help ya. As far as my kid, yea he takes after his mom, but before we split up I used to tease her and I had to make sure eminem wasnt his daddy! lol!

I'm about to make a rule. If I start a thread, only ugly guys are allowed to comment in it. This handsome guy stuff is BULLSHIT. Ugly guys should unite.

I have a good attitude about my face, see? It may be battered and scarred up, with harsh angles and planes and lumps..but it keeps my eyeballs from falling out and covers a good portion of my skull. Functional. Effective. *nods sagely*

Ranger, you talk as if you arent a rottie as well..

HA! I have a head shaped like a bucket that looks like it got whacked with a shovel. I wouldn't have it any other way, either! Looks are important, I suppose, but women don't seem to look into them as much as guys do. Myself included. Therefor, I've had to fall back on Kerouac-like orgies to rack up enough sex to last me throughout the dry spells.

Originally posted by RangerFTL
I'm about to make a rule. If I start a thread, only ugly guys are allowed to comment in it. This handsome guy stuff is BULLSHIT. Ugly guys should unite.

I have a good attitude about my face, see? It may be battered and scarred up, with harsh angles and planes and lumps..but it keeps my eyeballs from falling out and covers a good portion of my skull. Functional. Effective. *nods sagely*

This is me:

profile.jpg

I'm quite happy with my face: it's low maintenance, and I don't have to look at it. :)

That's some pretty funny shit, man!!!!!! I'll have to remember that line for further use. =P

I'm about to make a sub-division of punk's gang called 'the uglies'. hehe

this is me on the left.... (of the 3 in the foreground)

matric1.jpg

more to follow (hopefully)

you dont look on roids. you look like a very well conditioned fighter though. and gay? no way. someones just trying to get under your skin

Back