Do I look like I'm on roids???

Ranger you just look good. At least to me. I'll hope you'll post your pics soon!

Now, that's what you wanted to hear isn't it? ;)

Yeah, but to be truthful I was wanting to hear it from Punkmother, Vod, or Meat Fist...^_~

U remind me of vanilla ice mixed with billy idol to be honest.

Try chopping this pic down for an AV dude :D

d2kal.jpg

- The Jake

How'd you manage to post a picture that big??? I can't figure out how to do it for the life of me..it wants all of mine to be 10000 bytes, MAX.

Use Photoshop, cut out the head, then reduce the image size/quality and you should be able to squeeze it down....

Alternatively try going to images.google.com and type in a few things you might want to try for an avatar.... I used Diablo 2 because I know you're a fan.

Hey you've played Baldur's Gate 2.... what about Jon Irenicus?
Irenicus.jpg

HEHEH... you kinda look like the evil archmage.... :D

- The Jake

I was asking how you managed to post that big ass picture of the Diablo ad on the reply?? I've also seen larger pictures of people on the multimedia page, but it wont let me post normal sized pics of myself at all.

Oh I C...

use the IMG button and copy and paste the URL of the image in question.

You will need to have the picture uploaded to a web server somewhere though to do that.

- The Jake

I said it before and I'll say it again. We need to have that info pinned to the multi-media board so this question doesnt keep getting asked.

Thats not a dig at u Ranger, I just think its a good idea.

There we go. Took that one on accident, I did, but at least it's a bit more congenial.

Bring back Billy Idol.....

That looks more like eminen.

You got some mad shoulder/neck muscles going mate. :)

It's good to see a bloke whose almost as far away from being a pretty boy as me... :D

i been juicing for six months and all i got was small nuts and bitch nipple. someone told me i need to work out while i take the stuff. is that true?

cant see shit on that picture dude, just that you got some traps.

And seldom I know you aint on steroids bro, and I'll heelhook anyone who says that! You're still a strong ass fucker tho, and when I start my Mafia 'la familia' up you will be my muscle to get things done (like shaking down old ladies for money).

- m

hang on, that aint a sports bra you got on right? cause if it is, I think that you are a fairy. j/k

- m

I get it too Ranger, just cuz I work out, and 90% of ppl dont, and Im not even that big.

See

muscle.jpg

Heres one of me and my boy, because hes a killer

meandhuntter1.jpg

They are awful pics but ppl are just goin to assume the worst about someone they envy, probably an inferiority complex and them wanting you to seem more on their level so they look for flaws.

Back