Do I have to get MUAY THAI shinguards?

Yes! while you re at it old oven mitts make really good boxing gloves...

Yes! while you re at it old oven mitts make really good boxing gloves...

+10 winner ,winner , turkey diner

i use those hayabusa mma ones , i dont like the big feet pads on the twins , although the twins are sweet

i use those hayabusa mma ones , i dont like the big feet pads on the twins , although the twins are sweet

My girlfriend hates the foot pads, so I take them to a leather-smith and cut the size of that part down.

My girlfriend hates the foot pads, so I take them to a leather-smith and cut the size of that part down.

thats a real good idea , thats the only thing i dont like about those shin guards is you feel like you got flippers on your feet

man...if you guys think the Twins ones are big, you should try on some Top Kings. my friend (who had just bought some Twins shinguards) noted how the ones on my Top Kings covered more of my feet than his:

TopKingBrand.jpg

@paradigm

hows it going in Thailand
is the training really hard core where you are at ?
do you guys spar every day?
what shinguards do the thais primarily use?

I would love to go there once in my life , but I think I would try to enjoy the country and culture as well as the training

I like it going over my toes so I don't injure them.

man...if you guys think the Twins ones are big, you should try on some Top Kings. my friend (who had just bought some Twins shinguards) noted how the ones on my Top Kings covered more of my feet than his:

TopKingBrand.jpg

I have the XL and my shoe size is ~12US, the top kings cover all my toes.

TopKingBrand.jpg

You beat me to it.

I have a pair of bad boy shin guards which work fine but I wish I would have bought top king, they look so cool!

i have the top king shinguards...i feel like i can kick a metal pole with it and not worry about getting hurt...lol

i wear size 9-10 shoes and the L fits me fine

Back