Do guys like Cejudo, Bisping and others owe Simon Biles a public apology?

she's an Olympic gold medal gymnast. She was the reigning champion this Olympics and is probably the most decorated gymnast of all time.

I'm still not sure if you're just getting off on my spelling mistakes, if so that's a weird fetish dude, I see that it's popular on internet forums but to me it's just as fucking weird as a foot fetish, except more pathetic.

So what is Cejudo and Bispins trouble with Simon?

So what is Cejudo and Bispins trouble with Simon?
you've got a weird ass fetish dude. I get that it's a power and control trip but it's like blowing your load every time you stop to ask someone for directions and they give you directions.

It's almost like you cut your teeth on spell check, with your spelling and grammar fetish, a spelling fetishist if you will, and yes, I will, and it just wasn't cutting it anymore so you had to seek out that next fix with real people so you could blow your load into your tube sock, or in your case baby ankle socks maybe.

Then once that well started to go dry you decided it was time to diversify and it was asking for help. It's as if asking google questions and getting answers is your sexual identity except asking real people is just like that next level. Fucking digital natives, I fucking swear man. In my fucking day it was a sears catalog and that next level was a playboy and then the internet came out so there was that but then you, hopefully, eventually graduated to a real fucking girl.

Then the fucking internet came out and it became fucking spell check to spelling fetishist on social media!? Like WTF man.

you've got a weird ass fetish dude. I get that it's a power and control trip but it's like blowing your load every time you stop to ask someone for directions and they give you directions.

It's almost like you cut your teeth on spell check, with your spelling and grammar fetish, a spelling fetishist if you will, and yes, I will, and it just wasn't cutting it anymore so you had to seek out that next fix with real people so you could blow your load into your tube sock, or in your case baby ankle socks maybe.

Then once that well started to go dry you decided it was time to diversify and it was asking for help. It's as if asking google questions and getting answers is your sexual identity except asking real people is just like that next level. Fucking digital natives, I fucking swear man. In my fucking day it was a sears catalog and that next level was a playboy and then the internet came out so there was that but then you, hopefully, eventually graduated to a real fucking girl.

Then the fucking internet came out and it became fucking spell check to spelling fetishist on social media!? Like WTF man.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Torrance), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Torrance), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

What the hell is this gibberish???

You're not even funny.

I'm not even angry because that's just probably from message board of trolls with templates of responses ready made to attempt to belittle someone and the idea is that it's so funny but it's not even funny. It's just weird and sad that you get off on attempting to make people doubt themselves and humiliate them. Like if you had come up with something funny at some point or something almost there and original but it's like are you even at that level of creativity? Up your humor game man. Stop trying to be a bully to feel like you're funny and put the work in to be funny. C'mon man.

EDIT: Look dude. Here's some advise because I know you really are, for yourself, being humorous. You need to practice in front of a live crowd. I get the feeling you built up this sense of humor without a critical feedback mechanism which is the potential of getting your ass kicked. Everyone that's truly funny had to run the risk of a beatdown in front of a live crowd and without that i'm just not sure it's really possible to ever be truly funny.

Last edited:
You're not even funny.

I'm not even angry because that's just probably from message board of trolls with templates of responses ready made to attempt to belittle someone and the idea is that it's so funny but it's not even funny. It's just weird and sad that you get off on attempting to make people doubt themselves and humiliate them. Like if you had come up with something funny at some point or something almost there and original but it's like are you even at that level of creativity? Up your humor game man. Stop trying to be a bully to feel like you're funny and put the work in to be funny. C'mon man.

EDIT: Look dude. Here's some advise because I know you really are, for yourself, being humorous. You need to practice in front of a live crowd. I get the feeling you built up this sense of humor without a critical feedback mechanism which is the potential of getting your ass kicked. Everyone that's truly funny had to run the risk of a beatdown in front of a live crowd and without that i'm just not sure it's really possible to ever be truly funny.

So what is Cejudo and Bispings trouble with Simon?

That’s why you said “probably” she’s not even famous outside America; and no, most famous gymnast is Nadia Comaneci.

She is very well known here!

I remember back in the late 70s and early 80s how we cheered her on when she was on the Telly.

849650-nadia-comaneci.jpg

Back