Do guys like Cejudo, Bisping and others owe Simon Biles a public apology?

Most people have been sexually assaulted? Most people have been abandoned by their mother and father? This is one wild place. You can call her a quitter. But don’t act life it’s normal what she went through. It’s weird.
I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to her drug use. We all have trauma we all don't cheat.

Imagine being sexually abused and molested by your team doctor for years. Imagine if it were their daughters. Imagine if it were them.

Would they not have mental health issues if it were them or their daughters? Would they still be able to compete at the highest level without an occasional mental breakdown?

I don't think the PTSD really hits everyone. That's also not what she was criticized for or related to it. I know many folks who've dealt with problems as children whether molestations or worse and it didn't break them. To each their own.

So if someone is sexually assaulted they can never be questioned ever for the rest of their lives?

I'm not even that opinionated about the whole thing, obviously she's an unbelievable athlete, but Bisping or Cejudo sharing their opinion doesn't make them horrible people or whatever you're implying

"Bullying sexual abuse victims" jesus christ
Imagine someone you didn't know pulling that out.

"I believe you're wrong about x,y and possible z because _____"
"I'm a sexual abuse victim! You're bullying me!"

Imagine being sexually abused and molested by your team doctor for years. Imagine if it were their daughters. Imagine if it were them.

Would they not have mental health issues if it were them or their daughters? Would they still be able to compete at the highest level without an occasional mental breakdown?
Fu k of

I can tell which of you have families/partners....hint: it's not very many

Olympians don't get paid. They can take a shit live on the mat for all I care. I say ban the Olympics. It's become totally rotten, stupid, and meaningless. And the Olympic committee are a bunch of corrupt western european pansies. Having the Olympics come to your town is worse than many natural disasters, and it gives absolutely nothing back to the community.

Wrong forum, and no matter how you cut it the chick quit on national team and still was getting called the Goat lol. I get what youre saying but she made the choice to be part of the National team. Its a commitment she made and she flaked on it. Everyone has struggles in Olympics, its literally the highest level.

She did come back last minute to get bronze in one event but it wasnt a true redemption imo. Of course in this era of victim mentality she will be praised in mass media as a hero. But if you read thru the comments a ton of people where calling her out on quitting.
Or maybe due to the nature of her sport not being in the right head space will be disastrous. I’m sure that’s kinda hard for you to understand only flipping things such as burgers in life

Are you people really shitting on a sexual abuse victim ITT for having a rough go of things in a pandemic? Really? What in the actual fuck.

I thought this topic discussion ended weeks ago.

Hey @Rebelfett if you're around how about moving this someplace where it better belongs and where I can properly speak my mind?

Biles' team was fine with her decision so who the hell cares. It's her career and life. If she was struggling with some issues then she is free to handle it how she wants.

As for their comments, no the midget and the retarded pirate don't owe her an apology.
What were their comments, exactly?

This statement sounds almost identical to what Khabib did.
3 title defenses all against former featherweights
Quits and leaves the sport
Just to complain about the ring girls making him feel sexually uncomfortable.
wahhhh he’s the goat wahhhhh

If she is athletic enough to go gold in the Olympic, she’s athletic enough for Martial Arts, and there aren’t many martial arts as well suited to deal with sexual assault then BJJ.
She should have choked that doctor unconscious and then ground n pounded him with flipping head stomps. Jail isn’t enough of a revenge.

Back