Do guys like Cejudo, Bisping and others owe Simon Biles a public apology?

They won't - it's easier to speak out then just stick your head in the sand and not address it.

And they would 100% not feel or say the things they said if it were someone they knew.

In fact, CCC quit because he said he was tired of the "Grind" - Imagine being tired of the grind but also dealing with sexual abuse.

She quit because adderall isn’t allowed in Japan even by prescription which is pharmaceutical meth.
Which is different than her other competitions.

So True.
Issues like child rape, exploitation, pedophilia and mental health are so sjw

That's mostly what you find on the homepage? I've only been to the one for my city, so it's mostly just threads on local news and issues.

Is there some new development about this horseshit story? No? Then it's as lame as it was during the olympics.

Apparently one of the coaches was molesting a bunch of the girls. a bunch of them came forward.

I hope they're telling the truth and not just throwing a sacrificial lamb to the mob.

Her record says she's the GOAT. I don't see how that justifies bullying sexual abuse victims.
So if someone is sexually assaulted they can never be questioned ever for the rest of their lives?

I'm not even that opinionated about the whole thing, obviously she's an unbelievable athlete, but Bisping or Cejudo sharing their opinion doesn't make them horrible people or whatever you're implying

"Bullying sexual abuse victims" jesus christ

They won't - it's easier to speak out then just stick your head in the sand and not address it.

And they would 100% not feel or say the things they said if it were someone they knew.

In fact, CCC quit because he said he was tired of the "Grind" - Imagine being tired of the grind but also dealing with sexual abuse.
Imagine if Cejudo decided AT the Olympics he didn't want to compete... it's obviously much different from retiring out of competition

And I'm not even saying she was wrong, I just think it's weird people celebrated her more for quitting than they would have if she won Gold

Is there some new development about this horseshit story? No? Then it's as lame as it was during the olympics.
I mean there was. The fbi did Jack shit just like everybody else involved like tho college that didn’t act on a young woman who told them that he assaulted her. However, that’s not the reason she lost her air awareness so I’m not sure why op brought it up.

Ahh Sherdog. Where child rape and sexual abuse is "SJW bullshit". I really hope some of you motherfuckers are on a list.
What's SJW is going after Cejudo and Bisping months after the fact, because they criticized her for something that has nothing to do with "child rape"

I don't understand why people like you want to twist things into the darkest shit possible

Apparently one of the coaches was molesting a bunch of the girls. a bunch of them came forward.

I hope they're telling the truth and not just throwing a sacrificial lamb to the mob.
He was a doctor and the trainer for the US team

her record compared to who? Not even USA greatest gymnast
She has the most skills named after her as well as performs skills only men have performed. And only a few men at that. Also has the highest level of difficulty in said skill. You crazy. She quit at the olympics but deny that she is the best American gymnast is insane. She was dominant and nobody even came close to her on her run. Not even close.

Imagine if Cejudo decided AT the Olympics he didn't want to compete... it's obviously much different from retiring out of competition

And I'm not even saying she was wrong, I just think it's weird people celebrated her more for quitting than they would have if she won Gold
I mean it’s a little more nuanced than just deciding she didn’t want to compete. She lost her air awareness on that vault. They said some bullshit opinion from a place of ignorance. Would they go into a fight completely blind? Doubtful. Which is what she was. But why the op is bringing it up now and bringing up the sexual abuse is weird.

Back