Do guys like Cejudo, Bisping and others owe Simon Biles a public apology?

DrTrouble

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Imagine being sexually abused and molested by your team doctor for years. Imagine if it were their daughters. Imagine if it were them.

Would they not have mental health issues if it were them or their daughters? Would they still be able to compete at the highest level without an occasional mental breakdown?

AngryCostlyAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Wrong forum, and no matter how you cut it the chick quit on national team and still was getting called the Goat lol. I get what youre saying but she made the choice to be part of the National team. Its a commitment she made and she flaked on it. Everyone has struggles in Olympics, its literally the highest level.

She did come back last minute to get bronze in one event but it wasnt a true redemption imo. Of course in this era of victim mentality she will be praised in mass media as a hero. But if you read thru the comments a ton of people where calling her out on quitting.

Wrong forum, and no matter how you cut it the chick quit on national team and still was getting called the Goat lol. I get what youre saying but she made the choice to be part of the National team. Its a commitment she made and she flaked on it. Everyone has struggles in Olympics, its literally the highest level.

She did come back last minute to get bronze in one event but it wasnt a true redemption imo. Of course in this era of victim mentality she will be praised in mass media as a hero. But if you read thru the comments a ton of people where calling her out on quitting.
She really quit because she wasn't able to take her meth lol

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/simone-biles-adhd-meds-common-drugs-banned-olympics/story?id=42081189

They owe her nothing. If they want to apologize though, that's fine.

I don't wanna talk about what I'd have to say about your op because it will trigger a lot of ppl.

Is there some new development about this horseshit story? No? Then it's as lame as it was during the olympics.

They won't - it's easier to speak out then just stick your head in the sand and not address it.

And they would 100% not feel or say the things they said if it were someone they knew.

In fact, CCC quit because he said he was tired of the "Grind" - Imagine being tired of the grind but also dealing with sexual abuse.

Her record says she's the GOAT. I don't see how that justifies bullying sexual abuse victims.

Victim mentality? She was literally a sexual victim of the gymnastic team. Not only that some people were charged, more people are still awaiting trial for their crimes. She still trying to support the other girls on team and even herself by even being there knowing their are predators still walking around free.

It takes guts to still face these people all around you.

Back