Relationship Do girls like guys who get good grades?

Every sister is a hottie, has a great singing voice, and serenading a house of nerds...

Realism 100

and the nerd is an absolute master at pleasing her sexually despite lack of experience

In school, no. In real life, those guys are the ones making big money so yes, they like them now. However, they're also probably fucking the flunk-out meatheads behind their backs.

What can I say, bro? It's just my life. LOL.

To be honest, though, my life doesn't seem all that out of the ordinary from anyone else's. I mean, believe me, it hasn't all been tits & champagne. I had plenty of times when things weren't great or when they were just plain boring. But, I just happened to have a skill set that allowed me to earn a living that allowed me to occasionally mix with some interesting people. That's all.
I like the pics bud.
Better than empty claims and no pics.

You don’t even claim you just show/share aspects of you & your life; which is part of why you rock as a good/interesting valued contributor.

Plus u seem like a stand up dude.

Last edited:
Is it a substitute for say, a nice sports car?

thinking-man-png-free-download-thinking-man-free-11563194346zim2t7axii.png

Thoughts?

Depends on the girl, depends on the context. I’m an adult so if I started talking about grades I got from more than a decade ago I can’t imagine they would be as impressed as they would by even the shittest car in the world.

I saw a shit car in Cuba once that I was like “damn that’s interesting, how does that thing even run”

I agree with him. Everyone loves you buddy

Thanks much for saying so, bro. But believe me, there are a handful of individuals here that hate my guts for some reason. I just rub them the wrong way I guess. But the vast majority of folks here are awesome including both you, @-Magua- & so many others that a few bad apples don't even begin to spoil things here for me. :D

Peace, man. And happy Halloween.

Thanks much for saying so, bro. But believe me, there are a handful of individuals here that hate my guts for some reason. I just rub them the wrong way I guess. But the vast majority of folks here are awesome including both you, @-Magua- & so many others that a few bad apples don't even begin to spoil things here for me. :D

tenor.gif

Some of the dudes who gun for u just spineless. Prolly doesn’t even have anything to do with u.

Life in general rubs u the wrong way when u an invertebrate.

Last edited:
I like the pics bud.
Better than empty claims and no pics.

You don’t even claim you just show/share aspects of you & your life; which is part of why you rock as a good/interesting valued contributor.

Plus u seem like a stand up dude.

I agree with him. Everyone loves you buddy

This became a @sweetviolenturg appreciation thread.

And I'm cool with that!

upload_2020-10-30_15-30-59.png

Jealousy, seems unfortunately common on sherdog.

I hate your guts.

b81ae5c9d4dd1f1cd3d48ed777f12867.jpg

We're in good company there. With you though I think it's because you've scored a hot wife a lot younger, and you used to be pretty successfully fighty. You've done a good job of taking it in your stride.

I feel like girls claim to like intelligence and be sapiosexual or whatever but in my experience every time I get like really into stuff girls get uninterested or intimidated(?!) and lose interest.
When I keep it more short and let them talk more they seem to be more interested but idk I am not a real ladies man sadly not really a smart guy either I barely graduated too stoned all the time.

Smart Girls like smart guys. They also like guys with good prospects to make dat money so they can live a good life and stay home with their kids instead of dropping them off at daycare every morning... You do the math.

<BC1>

Back