Relationship Do girls like guys who get good grades?

If you get good grades, eventually you'll get smart or get good at giving BJ's to professors. One of those will eventually get you a good job and maybe be able to pick good stocks to invest in and then maybe you can have enough money to get one of those Playboy Playmates of the year.

I didn't invest in any stocks beforehand. Nor was I particularly rich when I dated Penny Baker back in 1990. She wasn't Playmate of the Year but she was Playmate of the Month for January of 1984. That made her the magazine's 30th Anniversary Playmate & it got her into a couple of movies.

We met at one of my fights & we hit it off at the after-party. The relationship didn't last though because she was into a level of partying that I could neither keep up with nor afford. But it was fun while it lasted even though we didn't have a whole lot in common other than both being born & raised in Buffalo.

Image4.jpg

20200519_045513.jpg

When I was in grade seven I was really good at math, best in my class. I got a hundred percent on five tests in that class. There was this guy, Jimmy, and he was the second best.

There was also this hot girl, Michelle, and she sucked at math. She was so bad she was forced to join a remedial class on Fridays after school.

Know who else joined the class?

Jimmy and I. We'd duel every Friday afternoon to see who was the mathiest in the vain hopes of impressing the dumb hot girl.

It went about as well as you'd expect.

I didn't invest in any stocks beforehand. Nor was I particularly rich when I dated Penny Baker back in 1990. She wasn't Playmate of the Year but she was Playmate of the Month for January of 1984. That made her the magazine's 30th Anniversary Playmate & it got her into a couple of movies.

We met at one of my fights & we hit it off at the after-party. The relationship didn't last though because she was into a level of partying that I could neither keep up with nor afford. But it was fun while it lasted even though we didn't have a whole lot in common other than both being born & raised in Buffalo.

Image4.jpg

View attachment 810605

Women love fighters, this is normal, well played.

Women love fighters, this is normal, well played.

Thanks. But I didn't find that there was a whole lot of interest from the girls when I was an amateur. But once I turned professional things definitely changed. Of course, I was younger & a lot more naive when I was still an amateur so I may not have been as aware of it. I was involved in a three-year-long relationship with my first serious girlfriend back then so I just didn't pay that much attention to other chicks. By the time I turned pro though, that was over & I was a lot more aware & receptive of other girl's interest in me. Those were some good times. :D

Thanks. But I didn't find that there was a whole lot of interest from the girls when I was an amateur. But once I turned professional things definitely changed. Of course, I was younger & a lot more naive when I was still an amateur so I may not have been as aware of it. I was involved in a three-year-long relationship with my first serious girlfriend back then so I just didn't pay that much attention to other chicks. By the time I turned pro though, that was over & I was a lot more aware & receptive of other girl's interest in me. Those were some good times. :D

Fuck yeah you have to enjoy it. Women like a guy with money and stability of course, I guess a lot of pro fighters who aren't elite would struggle to make ends meet at times but they won't struggle to pull women that's for sure.

Women are always going to chase the alpha dog, alpha can take many forms (money, confidence etc) but the most primitive would be someone who can beat the shit out of most people.

Image4.jpg

View attachment 810605
Damn, dude! If I remember correctly she had good natural boobs.

Damn, dude! If I remember correctly she had good natural boobs.

One of the best pairs that I've ever been fortunate enough to see in person.

Though, I've got to give props to my wife. Her's are every bit as nice. Gotta keep it real. LOL.

When I was in grade seven I was really good at math, best in my class. I got a hundred percent on five tests in that class. There was this guy, Jimmy, and he was the second best.

There was also this hot girl, Michelle, and she sucked at math. She was so bad she was forced to join a remedial class on Fridays after school.

Know who else joined the class?

Jimmy and I. We'd duel every Friday afternoon to see who was the mathiest in the vain hopes of impressing the dumb hot girl.

It went about as well as you'd expect.

You tag teamed her?

Girls do not like guys who make good grades. But women go after men who made good grades.

Image4.jpg

View attachment 810605
Neat story, BFAM

Neat story, BFAM

Thank you. It was a brief affair but it's one that seemed to garner me the most amount of accolades from my old friends back in the day. So, if I'm feeling nostalgic & someone brings up Playboy, I'll tell them about it.

Back