Relationship Do girls like guys who get good grades?

It really depends on the girl. I'm not the brightest tool in the shed ,hell look at half my posts but girl's liked me and a lot of the hotter ones dated big dummies like myself.

Back page helps man
Sherbro by high school I figured out I could sell drugs and make money. No problems getting laid when you're the coke connect. I had to parlay my intelligence into a way that makes money. Good grades aren't getting the panties wet.

Sherbro by high school I figured out I could sell drugs and make money. No problems getting laid when you're the coke connect. I had to parlay my intelligence into a way that makes money. Good grades aren't getting the panties wet.
you sound like a lot of my friend's, would should get alone perfectly

You came up with that? That was tight!

<JackieThumbsUp>
Off the dome, doggie.
cover1.jpg

After all the years, having sex with someone who was just all muscle and looks but no intelligence...no thanks. Not in the slightest bit interested.

Being with someone long-term who isn't on the same level intellectually can, indeed, be a chore. I spent eight years & I had two children with someone like that. And it was a long eight years, believe me. But she was a great mom & that kept me with her because I was on the road a lot fighting in the beginning & then working for boxing promoters all over the country. So, my needs weren't as important to me as my kid's needs were.

Following that relationship was my first marriage. She & I were much more on the same level intellectually. And physically as well. But emotionally we turned out to be a trainwreck as a couple. But we had a child together as well. So, we tried to make it work on & off for the better part of a decade. But, in the end, we actually spent more time separated than together.

It wasn't until I met Jana that I hit the trifecta of finding someone that I was matched perfectly with intellectually, emotionally & physically.

Being with someone long-term who isn't on the same level intellectually can, indeed, be a chore. I spent eight years & I had two children with someone like that. And it was a long eight years, believe me. But she was a great mom & that kept me with her because I was on the road a lot fighting in the beginning & then working for boxing promoters all over the country. So, my needs weren't as important to me as my kid's needs were.

Following that relationship was my first marriage. She & I were much more on the same level intellectually. And physically as well. But emotionally we turned out to be a trainwreck as a couple. But we had a child together as well. So, we tried to make it work on & off for the better part of a decade. But, in the end, we actually spent more time separated than together.

It wasn't until I met Jana that I hit the trifecta of finding someone that I was matched perfectly with intellectually, emotionally & physically.
He doesn't intentionally challenge me, but he does. And that's so sexy. Before I even met him my mate who took me to his wedding was singing his praises in IT land like he was a rock star. And he was. I know she has been perfect for you but I wouldn't from very little knowledge I have think you've done terrible terrible ex wise being you had wonderful children. Not downplaying anything that went on. Jana, aside from wanting to the no pants dance with you, worked out you were trustworthy. And unless you're just fucking about, is massive. And you are clearly devoted to each other.

He doesn't intentionally challenge me, but he does. And that's so sexy. Before I even met him my mate who took me to his wedding was singing his praises in IT land like he was a rock star. And he was. I know she has been perfect for you but I wouldn't from very little knowledge I have think you've done terrible terrible ex wise being you had wonderful children. Not downplaying anything that went on. Jana, aside from wanting to the no pants dance with you, worked out you were trustworthy. And unless you're just fucking about, is massive. And you are clearly devoted to each other.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that the mother of my two oldest kids wasn't intelligent. Because she is. She's the manager of a bank so she's brilliant with numbers. But numbers bore me to tears & she wasn't particularly interested in the things that intellectually stimulated me. And rather than complementing one another, we sort of clashed. Fortunately, our kids got the best of both worlds though. So, that's cool.

As for my first wife, we were much more intellectually aligned. We read a lot of the same novels, films, activities. etc. And, during the course of our relationship, I thought she challenged me in the same good way that Eamon does to you. But I didn't know what that was really like until I met Jana. She & I are literally one IQ point apart so we're always challenging one another in a non-competitive way & it's awesome.

I mean there's no "girls" hivemind. Some do, some don't.

I don’t think I’ve ever made a girls panties percolate/drip cause of my stellar high school & undergrad near 4.0 gpa or my pretty good gradschool gpa.

That said I’ve impressed a quite a few by speaking in class and grad school TA and teaching classes in professors absence.
Dated & met a few girls through classes under grad & grad school.

Can’t run a 4.3 40 yard dash, Cant sing a lick, not blessed with Clooney handsomeness; but I do have a lil wit/surface charm & pretty darn good at delivering a speech/lecture presentation if armed with right speech I feel and know.

Can hold a crowd well and resonate sentiment/message or present effectively if I understand key points/material.

That gets a lil respect from people I think.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, my intelligence certainly never hurt me with women. It attracts a different type of woman rather than those who were simply attracted to me because of looks or the fact that I was a pro fighter. I have no doubt that it was my being of a certain level of intellect that attracted my wife to me more so than anything else. That, & my sense of humor.
She's got an IQ in the 140s herself, so it was important to her to find someone that she could relate to on an intellectual, emotional & physical level. And fortunately, for me, the fact that I'm a couple of decades older than she is wasn't/isn't an issue for her.

Good, those are the type of women you want for long term... the type that value core traits such as those.

Do girls like handsome guys?

Do girls like guys with money?
Sure but girls will also walk away from those guys if they don't have other traits they want.

I mean if you're in school getting good grades and the prospect of going to a good school is probably attractive. Once you're an adult I don't think anyone cares where you went to school.

Back