Do giant men and tiny women belong together? tall men and tiny women?

Correct. As you can see by this height chart which I obtained from a creditable science source

cd8.jpg

I'm 6'1 1/2"......so am I in the green or the yellow? I like to round up and think I'm the perfect male height.

I have never figured out why but petite, younger women seem to be attracted to me and I to them. It's like asking why a person likes a certain color or certain music. We like what we like.

I'm exactly 6ft tall, and every girl I've ever dated has been 5'1 to 5'3

<Fedor23>

I am 6'4 and usually end up with 5'4 girls. I love being the big oaf with the tiny chick. Plus that super tight pussy. Now this is the 4'11 korean chick I am chasing now...

Is normal. Heard women who are probably not even 5' go in about "a man has to be 6' plus" bla bla bla.

Funny when women meet their celebrity crushes only to realise they are average height.

Read online accounts of girls whinging Justin Bieber or Orlando bloom isn't the 6'2 they imagined lol!
6 plus was probably inches.

<DCWhoa>

I'm 12'8 and every chick I date is at least 3 ft tall.

Probably survival instincts, I do find Girls who are taller than me attractive too to a certain extent.
All the SJW bullshit women spread, just for their natural Instincts to kick in and search for the strongest possible mate to make stronger children.
"AlL iNcLuSiVe AnD tOlErAnT"
"No BoDy ShAmInG"
{<jordan}

It's the law of averages.
The average women is 5'4.
Rich men likely have access to more potential mates, which increases the likelyhood of them being with a woman who falls into the average height range.

The women in the OP are hot af though, ngl.

Abbey Clancey is actually tall. It's just that her man is freakishly tall!

Why does this seem most natural? Is it to prevent the species from becoming freakish tall and having girrafe daughters and health problems?

Why is it so many +6´2ers and close to 7 footers marry and get with women who are under 5´3?

I can see the appeal though. And women get turned on by such a massive height and size difference

8bc812b2-86f7-490e-b3fd-35e3bc638c07-jpeg.811675

nba3.jpg
146404422.jpg

bil-boban-wife.jpg
daniela-rajic-and-paul-george.jpeg
av8Z1QM_700b.jpg
shaq1.jpg
nbadraft_he022142.jpg
Maybe because 6ft 5" women don't tend to be growing on trees.
Average height for a woman is about 5ft 3" I think.

That said, some of those photos look like some messed up peedo scenario.

Im 6'7 240 not a giant by any means like those dudes but like em small and asian. 5-5'3" range

I’m 6’5” and in serious relationships my gal has consistently been touching 5’0”. Think my current lady is 5’2”.

let’s call that a consistent fluke. Short ladies may just like big dudes because they need someone to reach the top shelf in their kitchen...

Back