Do giant men and tiny women belong together? tall men and tiny women?

I cant imagine feeling that way.

My tallest ex was 5'10 and im 5'6. Most women i dated were my height or even slightly taller, a few shorties. I couldnt care less. Im not sure how others do.
Did you find these to help? ;)

stomp-08-platform-sneaker.jpg

I think if men started demanding women be over 5’7 or they are nothing that women would wake up to reality and stop the over 6’0 bs. I’m 6’0 on my license, btw.

Last edited:
Honestly can't tell whether those women in those pictures are tiny or average sized.

They're all average size women, the dudes are just huge.

For reference:

Average height for an adult woman in the US is 5'3" to 5'4" over the years.

Current search lists it as 5'4"

The Mountain's wife is 5'2".

Also I think people are misunderstanding supply and demand here.

The number of good looking women who are 5'10" on the planet is actually really low compared to the number of tall dudes out there.

It's not like every large male athlete on the planet is going to only date tall women from Denmark.

The number of women on the planet who are 5'2" to 5'6" vastly exceeds the number who are 5'10"+.

It's very weird. It looks like a parent with their kid.

Also, most women only date guys taller than them. A short girl calling dibs on a tall guy gives tall girls fewer prospects than they already had to begin with.

I read some crazy shit about Hayden Pannettiere. Apparently her dad is a major creeper and there are rumors her dad used to fuck her. And she has a fetish for being in physically abusive relationships - basically wants to get beaten up and fucked by big alpha male type dudes. It's why her and Wlad separated, she kept wanting him to punch her during sex and things like that Wlad isn't into.
Weren't there rumors she was pimped out as a kid?

Barefoot 6'3" with barely 5 ft wife crew checking in. It's not an issue. I'd prefer a bit taller partner but there's many more compatability factors that have priority for me.

How do the 69 position work for you guys?

I read some crazy shit about Hayden Pannettiere. Apparently her dad is a major creeper and there are rumors her dad used to fuck her. And she has a fetish for being in physically abusive relationships - basically wants to get beaten up and fucked by big alpha male type dudes. It's why her and Wlad separated, she kept wanting him to punch her during sex and things like that Wlad isn't into.
Link to the rumour please.

I cant imagine feeling that way.

My tallest ex was 5'10 and im 5'6. Most women i dated were my height or even slightly taller, a few shorties. I couldnt care less. Im not sure how others do.
It's silly. In heels I'm way taller than my other half. He's 5 9 I'm 5 8. He makes a joke about it every now and again but he isn't insecure...much like yourself I guess.

It's silly. In heels I'm way taller than my other half. He's 5 9 I'm 5 8. He makes a joke about it every now and again but he isn't insecure...much like yourself I guess.

She liked heels too. Did not care. I dont understand these type of insecurities in the slightest with people. Meh

I am 6'2. My partner is 5'2.

I can easily beat her at basketball... But that's about the only issue that seems to come from out height difference.

Bullshit.
Do you have to have a step in the kitchen so she can reach the top shelves?

I find a 6'2" woman and a 5'6" man to be more weird and it is something I have seen in real life.

it's a biological drive to better "balance" one's genetic lineage... fatties with skinnies, lurches with midgets, etc.
So before banging a chick, I should ask if her dad has a big penis?

I ain't that tall, bout 6'5-6". I definitely find short women attractive, it's fun being able to chuck em about. But also really tall women have something special about them. I've dated 5'2"-6'2".

I guess the power dynamic being skewed or equal is more interesting, but it's never been why I've got with someone, it's always been because they are attractive, and much more importantly think I am!

It's probably explained by women bring more average in height and everything else. Men vary more and the tall ones tend to win.

I really think the ideal height difference is about quarter of a foot (~7cm for metric dudes) when she has high heels on.

Everytime I see giant dude with a Tiny Woman I just assume he has a small dick

who cares, if that's what they want?

i prefer tall women personally, ex wife was 5'9" last woman i dated was 5'11"

but to each their own

Back