Do giant men and tiny women belong together? tall men and tiny women?

Barefoot 6'3" with barely 5 ft wife crew checking in. It's not an issue. I'd prefer a bit taller partner but there's many more compatability factors that have priority for me.

Why does this seem most natural? Is it to prevent the species from becoming freakish tall and having girrafe daughters and health problems?

Why is it so many +6´2ers and close to 7 footers marry and get with women who are under 5´3?

I can see the appeal though. And women get turned on by such a massive height and size difference

nba3.jpg
146404422.jpg

bil-boban-wife.jpg
daniela-rajic-and-paul-george.jpeg
av8Z1QM_700b.jpg
shaq1.jpg
nbadraft_he022142.jpg
Because maybe they get on and it isn't all about looks? Would you date a girl taller than you?

my cousins old man is 6'5 and a half,she's barely 5' when i see em walking hand in hand i piss myself laughing cause it looks like an adult walking with their 10 year old daughter. got another friend who's 6'3 and his wife is 6' dead, they had all daughters,so theres gonna be 4 giant size girls in a few years.

my cousins old man is 6'5 and a half,she's barely 5' when i see em walking hand in hand i piss myself laughing cause it looks like an adult walking with their 10 year old daughter. got another friend who's 6'3 and his wife is 6' dead, they had all daughters,so theres gonna be 4 giant size girls in a few years.
The 6'5" and 5'0" couple will likely have daughters in the 5'6" range....I hope the other daughters like basketball.

It’s all about the getting the “dominant” and “protective” feels which is why short women is a dream material for men.

Most men don’t want a woman who is taller or slightly even to them because that would make them feel inferior.

It’s all about the getting the “dominant” and “protective” feels which is why short women is a dream material for men.

Most men don’t want a woman who is taller or slightly even to them because that would make them feel inferior.
I guess we should all date Amazon's, cuz we're not intimidated...and the bitchiest ones, cuz we're man enough to tame them! Maybe throw in a few pitbulls, cuz only tough guys like us can handle them...lmao.

Because maybe they get on and it isn't all about looks? Would you date a girl taller than you?

If I really had no options I would. It is becoming harder to get women so I cant be too picky.

But few women are taller than me and the ones who are I feel wont be attracted to me given I feel an evolutionary imprint to favor a taller man. However, a tall woman may also be less picky on the basis she is an outlier and knows she herself should not demand super tall men for the betterment of her offspring. Not many women are above 180cm anyways

Like Jean Reno and Natalie Portman in Leon The Professional?

I'm 6'2 and 115kg, my gf is 5'0 and 42kg.

Ama

most women are short, when one is a tall man that's accentuated... try to find a woman who's six feet tall or taller, the only place they exist are in groups near volleyball nets and at least 50% of them are not in the "possible match" category...

I read some crazy shit about Hayden Pannettiere. Apparently her dad is a major creeper and there are rumors her dad used to fuck her. And she has a fetish for being in physically abusive relationships - basically wants to get beaten up and fucked by big alpha male type dudes. It's why her and Wlad separated, she kept wanting him to punch her during sex and things like that Wlad isn't into.

I cant imagine feeling that way.

My tallest ex was 5'10 and im 5'6. Most women i dated were my height or even slightly taller, a few shorties. I couldnt care less. Im not sure how others do.

Back