Do fighters do legal orals? Can you use these and fight?

Quad-Damage*

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have always wanted to know, with all of the legal and semi legal orals, do fighters use them, or can they use them?

Stuff like
Andro/ Prohormone
Drols

Are they legal to use? If you are fighting do test show what you have used

mysupplement-store_1991_3130553

Can you use this?
mysupplement-store_1991_37845339

Can you use this?
mysupplement-store_1992_1190157

Can you use this?
mysupplement-store_1990_3558170

Can you use this?
mysupplement-store_1993_25468666

Can you use this?

Would stuff like this be legal for fighters to use?
http://www.mysupplementstore.com/hacystkitbyf.html

I just always wanted to know what the ruling on orals and harder core supplement then like NO or Ceratine and Cafffine.

I'm sure people run other cycles then i have listed with others supplemtns, do any of you fighters use these, or know people who use these, or products like this?

I use this miracle stuff called testosterone... from my own testicles.... because I am a man....

I do not do illegal or legal orals myself.

But I do take estrogen based legal orals when I can find them....

Everything I hae read on those has said that they kill your cardio. Therefore I would be surprised to see a pro-fighter using them.

Everything I hae read on those has said that they kill your cardio. Therefore I would be surprised to see a pro-fighter using them.

Most fighters who do juice don't use orals, too hard on the liver. However, a lot do juice and use it to either jump up a weightclass (thus killing their cardio due to the large amount of muscle put on that now has to have oxygen) or more likely, for recovery from injuries/fatigue.

Your best off using what god gave you and fighting naturally.

If you're going to use them, make sure oyu know what you're taking. Many legal orals are based off of common steroids and will give the same ****bolites (what gets tested for) as the actual steroid.

For example, BCS Mayhem converts to Dianabol although it's maybe 15% as potent. So, if you used that and got tested, you'd most likely test positive for Dianabol.

not sure what certain fighters use, but i personally know ncaa footballplayers who've used test suspension and test prop during the season.

anyone that gets test runs
GH
suspension
an undetectable steroid (more common that youd think)
or knows when they are tested and come off accordingly

A suspension is a method of taking certain steroids right? Why would that make them not show up on a test?

A suspension is a method of taking certain steroids right? Why would that make them not show up on a test?
when you take exogenous steroids, they will leave your bloodstream in a matter of hours. that is why, in most forms of delivery, they are chemically bonded with what is called in ester, which is something your body has to me-tabolize before it can access the steroids. so, whereas if you're using strait testosterone injections and having your test levels spike for a couple hours (which is why you have to take it several times a day), you can simply take 1 shot every couple days, or 3 days, or once a week, or any x days based on which ester it's bonded to.

it's the steroids without esters added that are referred to as suspensions. they're in and out of your system in a matter of hours, so if you're taking test suspension and then don't take it the day of your test, you're good to go.

of course, there are newer tests that can determine if you've been taking test from a external source, but they only perform that one if your test to epitest ratio is fucked up.

Most fighters who do juice don't use orals, too hard on the liver. However, a lot do juice and use it to either jump up a weightclass (thus killing their cardio due to the large amount of muscle put on that now has to have oxygen) or more likely, for recovery from injuries/fatigue.

Sure, but the fighters you mention aren't wasting their time with legal pro hormones such as those mentioned by TS. Pro fighters who juice use real steroids. I was commenting on how they dont use mimmicers.

Back