Do Conor haters go mental if he wins?

swap "fan" with "hater" and "win" with "loser" and that's how they feel.

i don’t even really give a shit if conor wins or loses and I’m a conor hater

I really just want to see him lose so all these fucking losers cry about it and have to finger their assholes until they pass out

I feel no empathy or compassion for you fucking losers. If I saw you in real life I would love to get liquered up and beat the fuck out of you

because the truth, son, is that you are merely the other side of the coin of those you claim to hate. you hate them because they act exactly like you act.

and that's sad.

giphy.gif

if you must cope, so be it.

i'm not a fan or a detractor. but watching both sides get uppidy about the other side and yet just as sofa king as the other side is downright hilarious.

so cope away, son. but hopefully you take one little grain of this away with you. maybe in a few years when you've matured a bit you'll look back and it will all suddenly make more sense ;)

Conor is gonna take Khabib's head off then smack GSP down like a little bitch
he might. he very well might.

who are you trying to impress with this prophesy, btw? i'm certainly not going to argue or debate you.

if you must cope, so be it.

i'm not a fan or a detractor. but watching both sides get uppidy and sofa king is hilarious.

cope away son.
Sorry not a sofa king. Been drinking since 12 and i have a job that makes over 100k a year. No fucks given if Conor loses

IooO.gif

OP again when Conor loses again.

The best part is this dumbass must have been jumping around while Nate was rocking Conor and taking his back.

Probably had no idea what he was looking at until Conor tapped.

I think Conor losing would be funnier from this perspective. All the casual fans, including Sherdoggers, who got into MMA a couple years ago because of Conor and have been acting like experts ever since will have to face that they are clueless about the sport. There will be some existential crises... pro-Conor people are definitely much more emotionally-invested than anti-Conor people imo

Btw I like Conor, he is hilarious, but I have Khabib by UD in this fight.

The best part is this dumbass must have been jumping around while Nate was rocking Conor and taking his back.

Probably had no idea what he was looking at until Conor tapped.
He was...I created the gif.....There was a whole video on this on youtube...I lost the link tho

He is totally jumping when Conor gets rocked, shoots in and gets his shit pushed in by Nate.

Sorry not a sofa king. Been drinking since 12 and i have a job that makes over 100k a year. No fucks given if Conor loses
you asked a question. i answered it.

you claim you don't really care if he wins or loses, you just want to see them suffer.

well, from everything i can tell, they by and large seem to feel the same way.

you're not special. the people you're trying to troll are also trying to troll you. and the sooner you finally realize that you're just in one big circle-troll-jerk, the better.

if my answers frighten you, cease asking scary questions ;)

have a good weekend.

many vanish & new accounts appear

More importantly, does TS receive a 1st grade English book if Conor wins?

Lol because you don’t have the balls to reveal how much of a little bitch you are in real life

Bro you're making threats on the internet.

Shut the fuck up and call it a night you're a laughing stock.

swap "fan" with "hater" and "win" with "loser" and that's how they feel.

i don’t even really give a shit if conor wins or loses and I’m a conor hater

I really just want to see him lose so all these fucking losers cry about it and have to finger their assholes until they pass out

I feel no empathy or compassion for you fucking losers. If I saw you in real life I would love to get liquered up and beat the fuck out of you

because the truth, son, is that you are merely the other side of the coin of those you claim to hate. you hate them because they act exactly like you act.

and that's sad.
<WellThere>

....pretty sure you just won the thread.

If Connor wins expect more who has khabib beat threads and more posts of Connor tapping

If Conor wins I think a lot of them will flip out, yeah. It will be.... amazing to watch. Khabib will lose most of his fanbase too.

Conor’s fanbase will remain loyal but will be very disappointed. They will still claim he will win his next fight tho, etc.

Back