Do Colin fans actually think he'll ever defend the LW strap?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is the delusion real? There's more killers at LW than at FW. He avoided FW, so what makes you nuthuggers think he'll ever man up and defend his belt he won from the weakest LW champ in UFC history?

Conor and his story works for casuals.a real champ defends. There's only one history he can ever make, and that's defending at least once regardless of losing it.

Conor sucks.

Yes another Colin fan, deal with it fanboys. 2 days left and it's showtime.

No, Conor s*ck

TS is right you know.

#DrunkBumBless

Hi, huge Colin McGregah fanboy here, and I don't think he will, sometimes when I jerk off to him I pretend he's defending the belt but I just can't seem to finish and my peen goes soft so I tap out.

Hi, huge Colin McGregah fanboy here, and I don't think he will, sometimes when I jerk off to him I pretend he's defending the belt but I just can't seem to finish and my peen goes soft so I tap out.

What's funny is that retarded conor haters like you do nothing but shitpost, yet still somehow look down on other posters. You guys have no self-awareness.

top 10 post of the years right here ^^

What's funny is that retarded conor haters like you do nothing but shitpost, yet still somehow look down on other posters. You guys have no self-awareness.

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

If a money fight emerges at LW or FW, Conor will take it. Otherwise, he will fight Nate or Tyron or Floyd and bidet his ass with your salty tears.

Huge Colin fan here. He will become 4 division champ without ever defending a belt. When he knocks out Woodley, he will vacate LW.

I'm still convinced Drunk Bum is a mod's alt account. Any one else makes a thread like this and it gets wastelanded or deleted right away. It's literally nothing but hateful drivel.

Huge Colin fan here. He will become 4 division champ without ever defending a belt. When he knocks out Woodley, he will vacate LW.
Bigger KKKonnor fan. He gets 4 UFC belts, reinstates WAMMA pit fighting and takes all of their belts. 0 defenses.

Is the delusion real? There's more killers at LW than at FW. He avoided FW, so what makes you nuthuggers think he'll ever man up and defend his belt he won from the weakest LW champ in UFC history?

Conor and his story works for casuals.a real champ defends. There's only one history he can ever make, and that's defending at least once regardless of losing it.

Conor sucks.

All these Colin haters have just had to take it in the rear since he came to the UFC, Nate had a badass performance which gave your puckered little buttholes a bit of relief but then bam revenge, plus two belts plus 40 mill plus etc etc etc

He goes any deeper TS is gonna have his babies soon.

CMcG will never take the risk of putting a belt on the line.

His next fight will be for the WW belt. Zero risk to his image, huge reward if he pulls it off. If he loses, no biggie, he stepped up and fought the bigger man.

Who the hell is Colin????

If you are referring to Conor Mcgregor the great, you have a few misconceptions above.

Referring to Eddie Alvarez as a can with a 28-4 record prior to the Conor fight, makes it seem as though you don't understand MMA.
I mean here's a guy who just stopped RDA, who is for sure a top 5 competitor in the division, in the first round for the belt.

Since Conor has been in the UFC, he has......

Defeated Marcus Brimage (7-7) in the first by TKO
Defeated Max Halloway (17-3) who is currently the FW interim champion
Defeated Diego Brandao (20-11) in the first by TKO
Defeated Dustin Poirier (20-5) in the first by TKO
Defeated Dennis Siver (22-11) in the second by TKO
Defeated Chad Mendes (17-4) in the second by TKO
Defeated Jose Aldo (26-2) in 13 seconds by KO to win the FW championship

Challenged and called out RDA (25-9) for a title fight at 155, he was all ready to go and RDA pulled out
LOST to Nate Diaz (19-11) at 170 pounds by submission (Nate is a high level black belt, and Conor gassed)
Defeated Nate Diaz (19-11) at 170 pounds by majority decision in a 5 round fight that was back and forth
Defeated Eddie Alvarez (28-5) in the second by TKO, may have been is best performance yet, to win the LW championship

Hell Conor has even stepped up and been outspoken towards the UFC.

Conor's refusal to fight Aldo again is warranted. Aldo is a pull out artist and if Conor lands 1-10 shots on him he is going to sleep, whether you believe it or not.
During Conor's time in the UFC you have seen an evolution with his TDD and ground game as a whole. You have also seen him increase his cardio greatly, the Nate fights were night and day.

Hate on the guy or his fans all you want. The facts are, he is performing very well and is moving or already is among a legend in the sport.
When he losses a fight or two then we can reevaluate but for the time being his body of work speaks for itself.

The discussion as to his opportunities within the UFC being better as a whole is a different one. The guy is a money machine, he also performs when he gets his opportunities. The UFC needs to coral him in a bit now, but they are making good business decisions with the guy. They made him give up the FW belt, I am assuming they will make him defend the LW belt when he comes back.

The guy takes chances, chances that I have maybe only ever seen 5-10 fighters ever take. I can appreciate that. Is he one of the greatest fighters of all time, no. Is he even in the top 30-50, no. He is still young and is a very very entertaining fighter to watch. I will back a fighter like that any day of the week.

I think he runs through the entire LW and FW division. I was relaxed in the lead up to the eddie fight. It's exactly how i will be in every fight from now on. He has 1 danger at 170 and that is maia if he can close the distance without being marquart'd again.

He's gone up another level. He had 2 weaknesses - cardiovascular endurance and grappling. He is working with elite level sports scientists to help improve his cardio and works his grappling with the 185 bjj world champ. = no holes in his game

He has no equal.

Who the hell is Colin????

If you are referring to Conor Mcgregor the great, you have a few misconceptions above.

Referring to Eddie Alvarez as a can with a 28-4 record prior to the Conor fight, makes it seem as though you don't understand MMA.
I mean here's a guy who just stopped RDA, who is for sure a top 5 competitor in the division, in the first round for the belt.

Since Conor has been in the UFC, he has......

Defeated Marcus Brimage (7-7) in the first by TKO
Defeated Max Halloway (17-3) who is currently the FW interim champion
Defeated Diego Brandao (20-11) in the first by TKO
Defeated Dustin Poirier (20-5) in the first by TKO
Defeated Dennis Siver (22-11) in the second by TKO
Defeated Chad Mendes (17-4) in the second by TKO
Defeated Jose Aldo (26-2) in 13 seconds by KO to win the FW championship

Challenged and called out RDA (25-9) for a title fight at 155, he was all ready to go and RDA pulled out
LOST to Nate Diaz (19-11) at 170 pounds by submission (Nate is a high level black belt, and Conor gassed)
Defeated Nate Diaz (19-11) at 170 pounds by majority decision in a 5 round fight that was back and forth
Defeated Eddie Alvarez (28-5) in the second by TKO, may have been is best performance yet, to win the LW championship

Hell Conor has even stepped up and been outspoken towards the UFC.

Conor's refusal to fight Aldo again is warranted. Aldo is a pull out artist and if Conor lands 1-10 shots on him he is going to sleep, whether you believe it or not.
During Conor's time in the UFC you have seen an evolution with his TDD and ground game as a whole. You have also seen him increase his cardio greatly, the Nate fights were night and day.

Hate on the guy or his fans all you want. The facts are, he is performing very well and is moving or already is among a legend in the sport.
When he losses a fight or two then we can reevaluate but for the time being his body of work speaks for itself.

The discussion as to his opportunities within the UFC being better as a whole is a different one. The guy is a money machine, he also performs when he gets his opportunities. The UFC needs to coral him in a bit now, but they are making good business decisions with the guy. They made him give up the FW belt, I am assuming they will make him defend the LW belt when he comes back.

The guy takes chances, chances that I have maybe only ever seen 5-10 fighters ever take. I can appreciate that. Is he one of the greatest fighters of all time, no. Is he even in the top 30-50, no. He is still young and is a very very entertaining fighter to watch. I will back a fighter like that any day of the week.
{<Mcgoat}

Also, he is the top dog. Best of all time. Number 1. GOAT

mcgregor is the champion of the casuals, even he knows he is a mediocre fighter, not even a top 10 at lw and not even a top 5 at fw, he is not going to defend his fake belt.

Conor sucks.

who will he fight next, bum?

Back