Do any of you speak more than one language?

I'm fully bilingual in French and English
I used to speak Portuguese at an intermediate level but I lost it all.

european master race
mother tongue french
fluent english,dutch, bulgarian
I can understand italian and spanish (if talked slowly, I can read and mostly understand both)
and i know some bits of turkish, arabic, russian

Spanish native.
English. It's actually way easier to speak for me than to write.
French pretty fluent. Moving to France in a couple of months
Portuguese basic because of Brazil

I want to add a 4th language (I don't count portuguese) but IDK what. Kind of wanted german but my coworkers told me is useless.

Im a jew who grew up around a lot of italians and the other half of my family is neopolitan. Im not conversatoinalist any longer but i unserstand fragments.

English, French (a bit rusty), Serbian (native) and studying Japanese because wife is from Japan.

Knowing another language is really a treasure, especially English. It helped me to meet so many new people, find different jobs and also meet my wife.

Learn some language sherbrahs, it's good for you.

Fluent in Japanese and English. Working knowledge of Russian because my roommate was from there. Studied Chinese (Mandarin), French and Spanish in high school and college. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I have a travelers knowledge of Japanese, German, Thai, and Spanish.

Solid Mandarin.
Minnan/Taiwanese probably almost as good as most Taiwanese people.
Studied Spanish for years and lived in a Spanish speaking country for a year. Had IRL level 2+ fluency back in the day but not good now.

Fluent in Japanese and English. Working knowledge of Russian because my roommate was from there. Studied Chinese (Mandarin), French and Spanish in high school and college. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
Wow very impressive! that is a lot of languages you know. Well sadly I have nothing interesting to tell you.. I'm just fluent in English obviously lol and I know a little French, but not a lot. Thats it

Born Brazilian,raised Japanese being a half bread lol.
Usually gets all his info and entertainment in English.
Off course i am:
Forgetting Portuguese
Will never get good enough in Japanese
And my English is terrible

<GinJuice>

Multi-language sherbros get in here. Curious of what languages all of you guys speak other than obviously English.

What’s your mother tongue? What else can you speak?
My goal is to learn every language in the Americas. Working on French now.

Multi-language sherbros get in here. Curious of what languages all of you guys speak other than obviously English.

What’s your mother tongue? What else can you speak?

Serbian and English like mother tongue, Russian and Polish I understand 70-80%. If I wanted to be cheeky, I speak Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin, some Macedonian.

Born Brazilian,raised Japanese being a half bread lol.
Usually gets all his info and entertainment in English.
Off course i am:
Forgetting Portuguese
Will never get good enough in Japanese
And my English is terrible

<GinJuice>

not bad. "I" is always capitalized & it's "of course", 'off' being the opposite of 'on'. otherwise your English is pretty good.

English and Russian. I can understand Ukrainian but it’s gotten worse and worse and it hasn’t felt natural to speak it in a good 15 years.

Back