Do any of you hear brendan schaub's podcast?

Hallzzz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
He keeps saying he has been doing bjj his whole life but I thought he came from the nfl?

Also he says he has more tools than Cain and better footwork than JDS. I like him though because he is dead serious.

He is a legit funny dude. Fighter and the kid is my favorite mma podcast besides co mainevent

I was trying to listen to the podcast, but for some reason Windows kept shutting down.

Now that's out of the way...

I was trying to listen to the podcast, but for some reason Windows kept shutting down.

Now that's out of the way...

nah, keep em comin' :)

Sorry I have somewhat of a life.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I haven't listened to his podcast, but I have watched this gif plenty of times.

brendan-schaub-vs-ben-rothwell-captures-soul.gif

He didnt mention how he came form another time zone?

I am dissapoint

He keeps saying he has been doing bjj his whole life but I thought he came from the nfl?

Also he says he has more tools than Cain and better footwork than JDS. I like him though because he is dead serious.

He is a legit funny dude. Fighter and the kid is my favorite mma podcast besides co mainevent

yeah.... and a chin like chuck liddell, and Rogan's podcast is better.

Yeah I listen to it, it's definitely a good podcast. Bryan Callen is a funny fucker too.

Bro we are on sherdog on a Friday night. We have no life

So true.
I had about 5-6 calls and texts asking to go out. I'm just sitting here in the dark.:cool:

Feels good.

Brendan was Count Maeda in another life.

Does he record it on a hybrid? If he starts driving a hybrid too, I will shit myself laughing

So true.
I had about 5-6 calls and texts asking to go out. I'm just sitting here in the dark.:cool:

Feels good.

Me too. We are so awesome. Same thing happened with all the dances and shit in high school. I got a buncha calls but I hung out on the Internet instead.

Back