DMV workers..

Sir, this aisle is now closed, please queue over there.

Over here, we got online appointments and you show up a bit before your time and not much waiting. The bad thing is your earliest appointment time is like maybe a month or so later.

Probably no more of these rooms packed with people waiting due to the new coronavirus era.

I renewed my driver license online and didn't have to step into the DMV

I'm an asshole. A couple times I've just grabbed a ticket and went back anytime they called a number and a person didn't answer. They don't ask to see your ticket when you talk to them so it works out.

You tryin to get a fake id?

I just went last week though to get my CA Real Id , It was surprisingly the fastest Ive ever been in and out of the DMV .

PWPXU7S3HNAVTMCSE2E3KI3AV4.jpg

On my way in, no appointment, wish me luck...

i waited between 30m-1h last time i went

it wasnt that bad, you play on your phone for alittle bit and next thing you know they are calling you

I don't remember the last time I had to go to the DMV. I use online banking to pay for my vehicle registration and DL renewal and our pictures last 8 years I believe. I know the DMV does more than just that but still way too many people show up for things they can do online

Over here, we got online appointments and you show up a bit before your time and not much waiting. The bad thing is your earliest appointment time is like maybe a month or so later.

Probably no more of these rooms packed with people waiting due to the new coronavirus era.
One of the San Jose DMVs you still wait a couple of hours even when you book an appointment. It's horrible in there. Norfolk was pretty quick.

You tryin to get a fake id?

I just went last week though to get my CA Real Id , It was surprisingly the fastest Ive ever been in and out of the DMV .

Same thing for me in NY. My regular license expired in December and I just went in person and was out in about 30 - 45 minutes to get my Real ID. I'm sure it's madness now though with the covid changes.

Same thing for me in NY. My regular license expired in December and I just went in person and was out in about 30 - 45 minutes to get my Real ID. I'm sure it's madness now though with the covid changes.
Its easier out here cuz of covid, you do most of it online and they are mostly only. Taking appointments, they pretty much only. Want people who need to be there in person there so alot is either just renew online or had been granted an extension. I was actually surprised and how much faster and more organized they have become.

Back