Dman UFC Fuel TV 8 is sick!!!!!!!!

The main card is sick!!!!!! How is this not a PPV??

Light Heavyweight: Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Heavyweight: Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt
Lightweight: Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Welterweight: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard

FUEL events have six fight main cards, which means we'll get one more televised fight than the ones you listed.

This card is way better than UFC 147 or 149.

Great card. Can't wait for Diego-Gomi.

I'm glad there is No tittle fight. I'm sick of watching guys fight to not lose instead of trying to win.

Yea that cain vs jds and henderson vs diaz fights were so boring.

The main card is sick!!!!!! How is this not a PPV??

Light Heavyweight: Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Heavyweight: Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt
Lightweight: Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Welterweight: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard

Are brian stann and wanderlei going back to LHW or is it a typo?

Too bad it's on Fuel and in Japan. It's on a channel I don't have and probably tape delayed.

Too bad it's on Fuel and in Japan. It's on a channel I don't have and probably tape delayed.

I think that is the point, though if Franklin/Le is an example it should be live still.

I do believe that this shows a shift in how the UFC looks at events outside the US and Fuel as a channel.

Before, the UFC would be unabashed in its efforts to cater to the US fanbase even when in another country. They would start at midnight, 8:00 am, 11:00 am so that the event would still air live over in the US.

Now, at least I hope, they see that that isnt the smartest course of action. So instead, they are going to put on international cards on the at a reasonable local time, and show them live on the channel they basically have full control of, plus a reairing at more conventional time. If that reasonable local time happens to coincide with the US prime time, like Brazil, Canada, or Mexico would, then it could still be a PPV or Fx card.

Best part about it is that they ain't pulling punches. Fuel 7 has an interim championship match on it, Fuel 8 is Fuel 8.

Pretty sick for a Fuel card, too bad I don't have Fuel.

Back