Dman UFC Fuel TV 8 is sick!!!!!!!!

Is this a typo? You sure this isn't MW?

it's at lhw. Wandy wanted to return to lhw and Stann is a former lhw as well.

But why this on fuel and a worse card on F/X?

because Fox was trying to force cable/satellite companies to offer Fuel on a better package and was using Ufc programming as one of the reasons why it should be moved.

Either way it's been largely unsuccessful and sometime this year the Fuel cards will be moved to Fox Sports 1.

TBH, only Fox 6 and 156 are better cards so far, and I bet they can throw in at least one more fight to make fuel 8 even more exciting

I'm kinda stuck on the okami/Lombard fight, b/c i'd like there to b a new contender for silva. But, I don't like Lombard. I think he's a bully, n don't like the way he fights. I know I'm wrong bout this, but it seems like anyone can get jacked up and just throw hard punches until ur opponent goes down.

lots of hardcore matchups

no mainstream matchups

:eek:

This would be a strong PPV if it had a good Main-Event, but for a free card it's quite good.

Real impressed by this card for a Fuel event. They are def. stepping it up for this card. Will they maintain these types of card on Fuel and FX as a step up in product quality to improve ratings from 2012? This card looks like it. Plus, last FOX card had a title fight. They should hold less PPVs a year that are each super stacked with multiple title fights as an overall improvement in product quality.

Fuel TV 8 Card:

Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve
Hector Lombard vs. Yushin Okami
Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

i know I'm wrong bout this, but it seems like anyone can get jacked up and just throw hard punches until ur opponent goes down.

Uhhhh..... Mindfuck.

Lol you are wrong tho, that's like saying I could get jacked and play in the nfl.

Hey aderholt, get tall n go play pro basketball!

Uhhhh..... Mindfuck.

Lol you are wrong tho, that's like saying I could get jacked and play in the nfl.

Hey aderholt, get tall n go play pro basketball!
Yea, I know man. How bout this? Anyone can probably get jacked up, learn how to fight, n go in there a throw punches until their opponent goes down.

That is an excellent card - a large number of very good, but not great fights. I'd say it's 4 or 5 fights that you'd normally get as the #2/3 fight on a PPV card. There just isn't a fight on it that would pass as a headlining-caliber matchup.

This is the kind of card that brings fans to the sport. If your Average Joe (or Plain Jane) tunes in for about 2.5 hrs, he/she is sure to see some fireworks.

Can't wait. I didn't expect Silva vs Stann to be a lhw bout though.

Great card. I'm especially excited for Gomi vs Sanchez.

because not one of those guys is a ppv draw. That card wouldn't even sell 250,000 buys.

I agree it's a great card but there's a difference between a great ppv card and a great free card. Ufc 156 is a great ppv card.

This I can actually agree with.

Okami and DHK seems to be on the same card most of the time.

this is one bad ass card, cant wait

Thats better than a lot of the watered down pay per views they push nowadays.

Back