DL form

Which isn't unheard of in the PL world.

Or padding your ass to make your squats look deeper, padding your bench shirt to cut the ROM etc.

And no, unfortunately, I'm not joking.

CarnalSalvation said:
Which isn't unheard of in the PL world.

Or padding your ass to make your squats look deeper, padding your bench shirt to cut the ROM etc.

And no, unfortunately, I'm not joking.

Dammit, I'm going to go market me some "bench pants".

It's exceedingly rare, because many feds have equipment checks, but it's not terribly hard to get around that most times, and some feds don't check equipment unless something looks suspicious.

So the obvious question is - do you get checked for ass padding every meet? And are they suprised when they don't find anything but your huge ass?

:wink:

Every single goddamn time I get on the plaftorm. I mean that literally, as in nine times a meet I got guys "checking me" for padding. Fuckers. I'm getting molested by a bunch of old chicken hawks.

Cmart said:
People that can do world class weight write the book on form as they go. You don't tell them about form; they tell you.

Bwa-haha, aint that the fuckin truth! Sorta like telling Terrell Owens how to run a post route, just dont fucking do it.

CarnalSalvation said:
Every single goddamn time I get on the plaftorm. I mean that literally, as in nine times a meet I got guys "checking me" for padding. Fuckers. I'm getting molested by a bunch of old chicken hawks.

Haha, a good way around that would be to shove a roll of quarters down the front of your shorts , then wink at them as they approach you.

Back