DJ took the loss as a man now im a fan

Will you still be a fan if he wins back the belt again in the trilogy?

You just answered your own question. The takedowns. Doesn’t matter if he did anything with them or not, he still landed plenty of takedowns and controlled the fight.

How is that so hard to see?
Takedowns are given way too much weight, but I don't blame the judges for that. It's the criteria.

TS, you lied. DJ did not take the loss like a man. Just watched the post fight press, he's claiming all kinds of injuries to go the "I wasn't 100%" route, even though he didn't appear to have any physical problems at any point in the fight. Henry did, he fought with a bum ankle from round 1 onwards and still beat his ass.

He also bitched and moaned aboutt the judging. DJ is not humble and isn't taking defeat well at all. Don't lie to the world, TS.
The definition of hyperbole.

Lol, wrestling is a part of MMA in case you didn’t know.
Dj got controlled and taken down more.
You still don’t know how Henry won?
exactly, it's a part of MMA. one of quite a few.

DJ outstruck him for the majority of the fight. if you'd argued that henry did all right on the feet and pressed forward a lot, you could have a point worth discussing. but saying he won because he managed to put DJ on his back for 3 fucking minutes of a 25 min fight is laughable, especially when he couldn't land anything significant from his top position. he didn't pass guard, he didn't land strikes. he did literally no damage to DJ when he took him down, it was DJ throwing knees at cejudo from the bottom.

wrestling alone doesn't win you fights, especially when you're getting outstruck repeatedly.

DJ is probably thinking that he should've accepted that cool 1 million to fight TJ.

Although I think they were in the same card yesterday to make this happen after both had won their fights.

It's all gone now.

TS, you lied. DJ did not take the loss like a man. Just watched the post fight press, he's claiming all kinds of injuries to go the "I wasn't 100%" route, even though he didn't appear to have any physical problems at any point in the fight. Henry did, he fought with a bum ankle from round 1 onwards and still beat his ass.

He also bitched and moaned aboutt the judging. DJ is not humble and isn't taking defeat well at all. Don't lie to the world, TS.
Lie? Can't people just be mistaken anymore. Why you have to jump straight to calling someone a liar. Ah, that's right, because you're the token asshole of the thread. Yep. Every sherdog thread has one and you're the tool this time. Some people have to go to bed and can't stay up for the press conference. He did seem good sport right after the fight.

Back