DJ took the loss as a man now im a fan

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
still ducked TJ and rightfully so he would have gotten destroyed.

tenor.gif

He took no time at all talking about his injuries, how Cejudo was just LNP'ing and that the judges don't recognize leg kicks.

DJ knows he won so he don't care.

Lol, no he didn’t. Anyone who understands how to score a fight knows Henry’s game plan won him that fight.
Nice try though.
really? with what exactly?

cejudo didn't do jack shit to win the fifth round, except clinch. if the roles were reversed, this board would be going crazy about how DJ LnP'd.

the fight was cool and it was very competitive, but what won cejudo the decision was his takedowns, and he did absolute fuckall with them. he held on tight, that's it. not knocking on him at all because i like henry and he's a great fighter, but that decision was horseshit.

cejudo didn't do jack shit to win the fifth round, except clinch. if the roles were reversed, this board would be going crazy about how DJ LnP'd.

the fight was cool and it was very competitive, but what won cejudo the decision was his takedowns, and he did absolute fuckall with them. he held on tight, that's it. not knocking on him at all because i like henry and he's a great fighter, but that decision was horseshit.
You just answered your own question. The takedowns. Doesn’t matter if he did anything with them or not, he still landed plenty of takedowns and controlled the fight.

How is that so hard to see?

Can't say I disagree with either points.

Sorry to break it to ya but dj also did fuckall

I did not. You want to know why that didn't make me a fan?

Because I saw a different behavior. I saw the behavior of a man who finally reached the end of line he was milking for himself. He appeared to display an aura of "Phew, I scammed my way into the title defense record, never had to face dangerous fighters and never got hurt, and now I don't ever have to take that beating against TJ. Phew, I hustled and succeeded".

He is lucky that he fought in a generation of SJW's, he'll have plenty of defenders who won't admit that he's far too small and fought in far too weak of a devision to ever be considered great.

I did not. You want to know why that didn't make me a fan?

Because I saw a different behavior. I saw the behavior of a man who finally reached the end of line he was milking for himself. He appeared to display an aura of "Phew, I scammed my way into the title defense record, never had to face dangerous fighters and never got hurt, and now I don't ever have to take that beating against TJ. Phew, I hustled and succeeded".

He is lucky that he fought in a generation of SJW's, he'll have plenty of defenders who won't admit that he's far too small and fought in far too weak of a devision to ever be considered great.
tenor.gif

You just answered your own question. The takedowns. Doesn’t matter if he did anything with them or not, he still landed plenty of takedowns and controlled the fight.

How is that so hard to see?
oh my bad, thought they were competing in an MMA fight, not a wrestling match.

and he controlled a grand total of 3 minutes on the ground.

MM will be remembered for ducking TJ and looking for the easiest defences he could find.

oh my bad, thought they were competing in an MMA fight, not a wrestling match.

and he controlled a grand total of 3 minutes on the ground.
Lol, wrestling is a part of MMA in case you didn’t know.
Dj got controlled and taken down more.
You still don’t know how Henry won?

He was crying about lay and pray, size difference and how he injured his leg right after the fight. So no he did not take the loss like a man.

TS, you lied. DJ did not take the loss like a man. Just watched the post fight press, he's claiming all kinds of injuries to go the "I wasn't 100%" route, even though he didn't appear to have any physical problems at any point in the fight. Henry did, he fought with a bum ankle from round 1 onwards and still beat his ass.

He also bitched and moaned aboutt the judging. DJ is not humble and isn't taking defeat well at all. Don't lie to the world, TS.

and what did mighty mouse do?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back