DJ says he is “over the Dillashaw fight”

He may be over it but we the fans aren't!

good for dj

i dont want tj get that fight with no risk and then he parades around with 2 belts if he does win.

I have never been a MM hater.

I’ve even supported him in the past on here and watched him live once.

I honestly can’t tell if MM is just unusually terrible at gaining fans / handling the media or if he is actually scared.

If ever a fighter needed a PR adviser it’s him. Such wasted talent- both from a money perspective and from a missing intriguing match up perspective.

I wish I had the formal education to open a management company just for mma fighters. So many fuckin wasted dollars. I mean Conor might be better, but he's not 1,000 times better than you. You shouldn't be poor while he's a hundred millionaire, in the same sport, same org, 20 pounds away.

Reading your question aloud I'm hoping I answer it. If they aren't wanting to pay DJ 1 mil or even talk about a pay increase (no matter slightly bigger or substantially larger) then TJ can go down to 125 and knock off contenders until he himself is the number 1 contender is what I'm saying.

but making more money is a guarantee by simply putting the fight together. champion vs. champion is a draw all on it's own. i don't think it's about money for dj. it seems that he is genuinely scared to lose. the way he came across said that to me. that's the way i see it, anyway.

Its gonna be great when this little man is forgotten the moment he retires

I guess he wants to clean out 125 for a third time while headlining the streaming cards on ESPN+ and continue complaining about being under promoted and under paid. We get it; you are the best 125er. Why don't you challenge yourself at least once instead of just beating the same guys over and over again. Have some ambition. Have some balls!

Didnt he just say he was open to fighting the winner of Snek / Necktat?

<{vega}>

That is common sense.
Haters don't have that. They rather use this as an excuse to hate on him.

Agreed.

DJ is under no obligation to fight anyone but the number 1 contender in his division (and any money fight he wishes under the agreed terms)

Until TJ earns his spot, there's no way to strong-arm him into a fight. I'm sure that slimy Dana White is doing all he can to smear and pressure him into a fight EXCEPT pay him the money he wants (which he may not get, due to lack of mass interest)

I don't understand people acting entitled like he must take this fight. He doesn't have to, and no amount of slander or duck accusations will make it happen.

but making more money is a guarantee by simply putting the fight together. champion vs. champion is a draw all on it's own. i don't think it's about money for dj. it seems that he is genuinely scared to lose. the way he came across said that to me. that's the way i see it, anyway.
For all we know maybe DJ is scared to lose. All I know is his asking price is peanuts compared to what other fighters demand and if all he wants is a million that the UFC won't budge on then fuck it. That's the way I see it.

Agreed.

DJ is under no obligation to fight anyone but the number 1 contender in his division (and any money fight he wishes under the agreed terms)

Until TJ earns his spot, there's no way to strong-arm him into a fight. I'm sure that slimy Dana White is doing all he can to smear and pressure him into a fight EXCEPT pay him the money he wants (which he may not get, due to lack of mass interest)

I don't understand people acting entitled like he must take this fight. He doesn't have to, and no amount of slander or duck accusations will make it happen.
People are stupid... and too quick to judge without thinking about it.
They KNOW Dana is a liar who lies to the media to strong arm fighters... but they gladly ignore it when presented with a chance to bash a fighter.
They can see UFC is not promoting DJ and his WC. And yet they blame him for lack of interest...

at the same time, Dana takes the time to take Colby on a day trip to the white house....
and people just prefer to not think about it...

DJ has the opposite desired mindset while Conor has the ideal mindset.

Dana must be so sick of the clueless mouse

I am over this fight as well.

TJ is the best fighter 135 and below until someone proves him otherwise.

I'd be over getting my shit pushed in too

If ever a fighter needed a PR adviser it’s him. Such wasted talent- both from a money perspective and from a missing intriguing match up perspective.

Exactly. It's such a shame. Like imagine if conor had this attitude where he would be instead.

Imagine if Conor didn't talk shit, didn't fight Mendes or anyone on short notice, and never wanted to fight at other weight and chase other belts. He'd be nowhere compared to today. No second belt, no mayweather.

DJ is so naive.

Demetrious is shook.

I bet if Cody wins his title back, he'll have no problem fighting him though, huh? He always seemed much less resistant about fighting Cody than he did TJ.

adbf84c4c88f2ce16e7c5133235f52a0fba50a8c_hq.jpg

???

Oh good, we can finally see DJ vs Berg 2.

I go back and forth on this shit. From this video, I feel for the guy. He is a genuinely great guy, one of the best P4P and is given the smear + silence treatment by the brass. People calling him a duck or scared can’t be serious.

One Punch Man? Nice. I would shit my pants if Dillashaw showed up in a snakeskin suit, missed opportunity imo
I'm addicted to OPM.

That would be hilarious. Never too late

Here's a phrase I've never heard anyone say:

Man, I can't wait for that Mighty Mouse fight this weekend!!!

Back