DJ: I accepted the TJ fight,then i got injured.I was never offered the TJ fight again

Don’t believe him. He’s never showed much interest in fight TJ. If he did they would have fought by now

TJ doesn’t belong at flyweight just like Max and Ortega don’t belong at featherweight

For all the complaining Sherdog when it comes to certain fighters beating on the smaller man, you'd think they'd have an issue with Dillashaw.

For all the complaining Sherdog when it comes to certain fighters beating on the smaller man, you'd think they'd have an issue with Dillashaw.

Nah MM is universally hated on this forum because the UFC put no promotion into the division and people are salty he broke Anderson's record and will likely set a record that will never be beat.

He has a net worth of $6 million, is a UFC champ and managed to convince people to watch him sitting playing video games over 4 million times.

Pretty much think he 'gets it'.

Bunch of sherdoggers giving the guy career advice.
This is not about his career, its about his legacy.

Name just one person on this site of hundreds of thousands who's held both of those views. Sherdog isnt a unanimous entity.

And for those that would complain about Silva beating up on GSP not complaining about TJ beating up Mousey, in your unproven hypothetical scenario, isnt even tantamount, since TJ the "bigger" man is going to Mouseys smaller class, whereas GSP would have to move up to the bigger mans class.

The difference is, you aren't a pro MMA fighter worth 6 million so haven't got a clue about what it's like to be him.

I'm a schmo on the Internet, so i know what it's like to be a schmo on the Internet like you.

He is so far ahead of you in life, its as Wittgenstein says. You can't talk to a lion as you'd have no idea what it's like to be him....I'm paraphrasing.
Again, im talking to another schmo's on a forum, who like to discuss other people's net worth or incomes,i dont need to be a pro fighter to have a clue of what is good money being one or not, DJ's isnt that high speaking of champions.

12547-DuckMask-Ducks_1600x.jpg

I have no skin in the game, but after someone posted DJ's networth as 6 million I looked up TJ's which is listed as 1.6 million. Take those numbers for what they're worth (the Internet is liar) but assuming its true, and I would tend to - who would you rather be? DJ, TJ, (or the guy posting a pic neither fighter will ever know about)?

No offense, I just think its funny people think he would care about the duck talk if his life is working just fine anyways.

Last edited:
Name just one person on this site of hundreds of thousands who's held both of those views. Sherdog isnt a unanimous entity.

And for those that would complain about Silva beating up on GSP not complaining about TJ beating up Mousey, in your unproven hypothetical scenario, isnt even tantamount, since TJ the "bigger" man is going to Mouseys smaller class, whereas GSP would have to move up to the bigger mans class.
Considering Jones catches shit for fighting "smaller" men and I have yet to see Dillashaw catch the same shit, I'd say I'm right.

Dillashaw, a natural bantamweight, is calling out one of the smallest flyweights, if not THE smallest flyweight. Him moving down doesn't change the fact that he's calling out a smaller man. The fact that Dillashaw can't even make flyweight proves my point. GSP has moved up to fight Bisping.

Last edited:
I think you need to reread, I never once mentioned DJ in what you quoted. It was very much directed at the only fighter mentioned. TJ.

Thats why I asked for clarification in first question

But its not about what Dana said. Its about that DJ himself gave varying reasons why not to fight TJ and then contradicted himself multiple times.

You just cant talk about someone not deserving a fight and then take on a much easier opponent who also has no acomplishments at 125 for a ts and fight him. Talk also he wants to see TJ can make weight and then fight someone who hasnt (and didnt) make that. For much less money. Thats just hypocrisy.
Even though DJ was lobbying for a fight with Cody who was BW champ at the time? DJ and have both Cody said that fight was gonna happen had Cody beaten TJ. Cody was the scarier fight at the time so this whole “ducking” nonsense is exactly that.

Again, im talking to another schmo's on a forum, who like to discuss other people's net worth or incomes,i dont need to be a pro fighter to have a clue of what is good money being one or not, DJ's isnt that high speaking of champions.

Yeah you do have to be a pro fighter to know what's good money for being one, you just don't think you do.

I just saw his interview on UFC tonight and he wants nothing to do with this fight. He was asked like four times by both Kenny and DC about taking this fight. He made it clear he doesn’t want the fight. Using the same excuses he did in the past about money and all that other stuff. This guy is totally full of shit he never accepted this fight.

Well, you are not one either and you still argue about it just the same.

I've yet to argue with a pro fighter, or tell a pro fighter what he should be earning.

Nah MM is universally hated on this forum because the UFC put no promotion into the division and people are salty he broke Anderson's record and will likely set a record that will never be beat.
I'm happy he beat anderoids record. fact still remains he beat up a bunch of nobodies to set said record. Mighty mouse is just the WMMA of the mens division.

Don’t believe him. He’s never showed much interest in fight TJ. If he did they would have fought by now

And his most recent interview as of yesterday he is still saying, he does not want it.

Back