DJ got robbed

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He dominated the standup for the most part. Those takedowns Henry did absolutely nothing with. You put Conor in DJ position and Khabib in Henry position it's the biggest robbery of all time. Yeah im tired and been drinking but damn DJ got fucked. Almost Everything Dj threw was crisp and on target. Henry ate everything well tho but those takedowns were blown up to much. Was the new scoring not implemented in LA?

Can't leave it to the judges <{hughesimpress}> (New rules were in effect iirc)

He dominated the standup for the most part. Those takedowns Henry did absolutely nothing with. You put Conor in DJ position and Khabib in Henry position it's the biggest robbery of all time. Yeah im tired and been drinking but damn DJ got fucked. Almost Everything Dj threw was crisp and on target. Henry ate everything well tho but those takedowns were blown up to much. Was the new scoring not implemented in LA?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Did he shite lol go back to sleep.

It was a very close fight that could've gone either way imo.

But I think the judges were low key tired of DJ and wanted to mix things up in the division.

I think DJ won as well but they simply had enough of him

U8e38EI.gif

It was a robbery in that he did not beat DJ down, a solid win should be required to take that belt, not a split..it was close, DJ didn’t look that good or hungry..Everything was on the line in the 5th, DJ only sprinted the last 60 seconds. I think he wanted to be done..he would rather focus on his children and gaming..

Little known fact, every decision in the history of UFC has been a robbery.

Not every decision you disagree with has to be a robbery. I scored it for cejudo too, they were 2-2 going into the last but henry got the TD and finished stronger. Could have gone the other way and still wouldn't have been a robbery.

DJ lost.

Nah. He might have got the decision but not a robbery in any ways.

Now DJ to 135 pleaaase?

Can't leave it in the dicks of the judges.

look i probably would have gone with DJ as i don't think Henry did enough with take downs, but this by no means is a robbery, its just a super close fight. Henry was moving forward and controlling the Octagon more than DJ so i can live with him winning.

(i thought 1-2-5 DJ)

The judges are in Dana's pockets and he wanted DJ to lose because he disappointed the UFC brass. The Henry win shakes up the division and makes it slightly more exciting than before so it's obvious why the decision was made. Also Henry is more marketable and is appealing to the Hispanic market.

Nope

Dj didn’t do squat with his pitty pat shiit,

Cejudo controlled him.

Yeah, DJ got a raw deal last night. I haven't watched a lot of his fights but watched this one in full - you could make a case for DJ in every round they gave Cejudo, so while it's not a robbery... he was really unlucky with that decision.

Back