News DJ and Eddie Alvarez to headline One FC LW and FLW tourney

it kinda feels good that at least i watched already fight once the majority of those fighters, since ONE is having all their events FREE in the app i barely skip the Main Cards....
Waiting for the brakets....
Hopefully all is set for Eddie vs Aoki and DJ vs Eustaquio/Akhmetov in the finals

I really wanna see Akhmetov/Geje vs DJ I think if DJ blasts through them with ease that He will retire on an unbeaten streak for sure.

I really wanna see Akhmetov/Geje vs DJ I think if DJ blasts through them with ease that He will retire on an unbeaten streak for sure.
I really don't think DJ will breeze by if he has to go through a combination of Moraes, Akhmetov, and Geje.

Will definitely have to catch these tournaments.

I really don't think DJ will breeze by if he has to go through a combination of Moraes, Akhmetov, and Geje.
I don’t either but if he does. who else can one come up with that would be a challenge?

I don’t either but if he does. who else can one come up with that would be a challenge?
Not sure how many fights his contract is for, but if he could get to Rizin for a Kyoji Horiguchi rematch or Tenshin Nasukawa...

I read the promo wrong. I thought it said 1 night tournament. Glad it’s not

I want see DJ vs Bibi, that’s the best fight they can make. Also I’d like see One sign Will Brooks and match him with Alvarez to unify the bellator LW belt.

Pretty easy to promote a grand prix if all fighters starts with 4000$+4000$

In Ufc all fighters regardless record or nationality starts with 10,000$+10,000$

Seems like they should be fun tournaments.

Not sure how many fights his contract is for, but if he could get to Rizin for a Kyoji Horiguchi rematch or Tenshin Nasukawa...
I’m down for a Horiguchi rematch, but I don’t think Tenshin would be able to keep from getting grapplefucked.

Back