Divisions where the champion isn't the best

Mighty Mouse, Joanna, and D.C. (with Jones gone,) are the only three I feel confident are the best in their division.

Miocic has no title defenses, a somewhat recent loss to JDS, and several top fighters in the division that could give him real problems.

I don't believe Bisping can beat Weidman, Jacare, Romero, or Rockhold in a rematch. I have serious doubt about him even getting past Hendo.

Woodley has a loss to Rory and the Condit fight was far from a definitive win.

Alvarez lost to Cerrone not long ago, had an unimpressive performance against Melendez and IMO lost the Pettis fight.

McGregor has zero title defenses and alot of doubt surrounding his gas tank and ability to deal with certain stylistic match-ups. The Aldo KO was impressive but leaves lots of questions as to how a rematch would go. I also don't think he can beat Frankie or make 145 anymore.

Cruz is close but the TJ fight was very close, and even though I believe Dominick won, it leaves some doubts.

WBW is a mess right now and I'm expecting a revolving door of champs.

3... Max, Chad and Aldo

Mendes, Aldo, and Holloway.

Mendes isn't in the top 15 since he failed a drug test, you damn idiots, 2 stooges goofs
Facepalm_Render_large.jpg

Mendes isn't in the top 15 since he failed a drug test, you damn idiots, 2 stooges goofs

It's a cute technicality to defend a guy claiming McGregor's only beaten two top 15 featherweights. That was a stupid thing to say. Truth is, McGregor has beaten all the elite FWs except Frankie Edgar.

It's a cute technicality to defend a guy claiming McGregor's only beaten two top 15 featherweights. That was a stupid thing to say. Truth is, McGregor has beaten all the elite FWs except Frankie Edgar.

Nevermind Ricardo Lamas, Cub Swanson, Brian Ortega (upcoming), Jeremy Stephens, Charles Oliveria.
Yup, totally beat all the elite FWs.

Aldo beat warriors like KZ and Frankie Edgar, Conor beats mid tier fighters like Siver.

Nevermind Ricardo Lamas, Cub Swanson, Brian Ortega (upcoming), Jeremy Stephens, Charles Oliveria.
Yup, totally beat all the elite FWs.

Aldo beat warriors like KZ and Frankie Edgar, Conor beats mid tier fighters like Siver.

1. Lamas, Swanson, Stephens, and Oliviera are all good fighters. But none of them are elite. I don't know enough about Ortega.
2. I can think of one top tier featherweight Conor has beaten who Aldo hasn't. The constant repetition of things like "Conor only beat middle tier fighters" is why Conor's haters are as bad as his fans.

Even his corner was telling him he must go for the finish going into the 5th round. What does this tell you? Yeah.. even his men didn't believe he was winning that fight.
Don't lie to people. I've never seen or heard this. Source?

Hahahah, she is a better grappler (when in top position) than Nunes is on the bottom, so she could just spam takedowns until Nunes gets tired.. after that, there is no question who would win)

HW= JDS, Overeem, Cain
LHW= Jones
MW= Souza, Romero
WW= Wonderboy
LW= Khabib, Ferguson, Cerrone, Melendez, Chandler, Brooks, etcetcetc...
Women's BW= Ronda most likely, unfortunately

Hahahah, she is a better grappler (when in top position) than Nunes is on the bottom, so she could just spam takedowns until Nunes gets tired.. after that, there is no question who would win)
You're right, but Nunes' has great tdd & Pena has some of the sloppiest striking i've seen in a top 5 fighter. I think Nunes would finish her & avoid being taken down before gassing.

If you want to include a guy who was top 5 when Conor fought him, then you can't include Holloway as he wasn't top 5 when they fought.

he was the number 2 in the world, I dont care if he was recently removed.... just because it benefits your argument doesnt make Conors win over him any less impressive

All of them. No one is a GOAT contender except for Cruz & MM.

TJ Dillashaw said it in recent interview. He was rewatching the fight and noticed that.
Lol, of course he did... He's just saying shit. There's no footage of the in between rounds going into RD5 since it was on TV. Unless he someone how heard them from across the octagon, i'm not buying that.

usada has changed the game

the ufc will need a year to reset their rankings after the new testing, a lot of fighters will look different
I disagree. It's the nature of the sport. Things can and do end suddenly regardless of who the favorite is.

Back