Division on Lock

joec87

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Charles beats Chandler he will have the division on lock for the next 2-3 years. Chandler is the worst match up for him at this point. So if he gets past him it'll only be easier from here.

Can't wait for this fight!! :)

Lamas and pettis subbed him. Cowboy went all video game on him. So I beg to differ

Poirier will have the belt again...this time the real one, that Khabib vacated...

Agree. Just Khabib can stop Oliveira at this point

If Olivera loses he deserves the red panty treatment. Or even, the red pantry treatment.

People are over hyping Olivera too much lately. He loses to half the top ten.

Considering the top fighter in the division isn’t a part of this fight.. I have to disagree. Then there’s also the number 2 fighter in the division not being a part of the fight.

I agree that this is the fight to make and move on with. But at some point. Dustin, and Justin will have their say.

The Poirier fight would be good but I think at some point Charles will get him down and keep him there. Justin has a puncher's chance but after seeing him get manhandled by khabib Charles would catch him in the scramble and sub him. I think if Connor goes back to his old style he could be very dangerous. With his darting in and out Style. But current Conner gets ragdolled.

If Charles beats Chandler he will have the division on lock for the next 2-3 years. Chandler is the worst match up for him at this point. So if he gets past him it'll only be easier from here.
The key word is "IF"

I’d favor Dustin or Justin over him TBH. Maybe even Conor.

Cool so he doesn’t even beat the guys who have been above him in Poirier and Gaethje and he’s got the division on lock. Smh.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Looks like it's on lock now!

Nah. Charles looked good but far from looking unbeatable at 155. I’d have him the underdog against Porier and 50/50 on Gaethje. He probably just grapples Connor and takes care of him with ease, but if he stands too long, Chandler nearly KOed him in the 1st and McGregor has as much power and greater reach than Chandler. RDA back at 155, if he’s not shot, would even be an intriguing matchup with their BJJ canceling out and RDA’s pressure.

multiple close looking matchups is the opposite of locking down a division

Back