Diving shogun punch

J Danger

PRIDE Never Die
@Silver
Reaction score
Awesome!! And then the RNC! I'm pretty happy that just went down like that.

I was very impressed. If he can just work on maintaining advantageous positions when he has them, he is a handful for anyone. I was sick of seeing Bubba continually sweep him. Didn't matter in the end though :icon_twis

Spoiled the results for me, but I couldn't care less. I'll still watch the episode to see Bubba get beaten.

Spoiled the results for me, but I couldn't care less. I'll still watch the episode to see Bubba get beaten.
uh why come and read the forums after the show if your worried about ruining the show, some people around here are not too smart and want to cry a lot, sheesh....

If you look at my thread title and the OP, I never said who won, someone else did. And as someone else posted, if you're waiting to watch TUF, don't check the TUF forum, man. But as you said you couldn't care less so I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm so glad Kelvin won, he's one of the more likable fighters this season and just looks so compact and has been pretty quiet and fun to watch, I just hope he continues to do well and gets signed by the UFC whether he wins TUF or not.

The way bubba and Casey Thot they Wud fight in round 2 or semi's. guess karma got them

I'm surprised no one mentioned how awesome that punch was on the show. Chael skipped over that part in the recap.

Kelvin would have benefit from having Jones as coach since what's mostly missing from him is the ground and pound .
Bubba's a lost cause he's too old .
Kelvin on the other hand got a bright future .

It's more like the punch Henderson landed to KO Bisping.

Impressive
lol what was? as if you are watching the 6 year old TUF episode when you happened to stumble on this thread

That said, Bubba did suck though. Had his baby's mom working so he could be a middling journeyman and someone not find any time to bring home money

Uriah Hall is going to be champ, I tell ya.

lol what was? as if you are watching the 6 year old TUF episode when you happened to stumble on this thread

That said, Bubba did suck though. Had his baby's mom working so he could be a middling journeyman and someone not find any time to bring home money
I think you quoted the wrong person.

Back