Dive?

wow that looks bad. really bad.

Well, I'm not sure just to what degree the back of his head was touched but it doesn't take much. Franky Leal had previous brain stem damage and was killed by what appeared to be a grazing back of the head shot.

Well, I'm not sure just to what degree the back of his head was touched but it doesn't take much. Franky Leal had previous brain stem damage and was killed by what appeared to be a grazing back of the head shot.

That was the explanation from Briggs for the Green fight posted above.

I thought the 2nd missed punch elbow clipped him, maybe?

I would think in this day and age with all the cameras rolling, guys would at least let themselves get hit when taking a dive...

He could've at least flopped when an actual punch landed. JFC

I don't think the winner was in on it. Either someone paid the guy to take a dive or he was just looking for a way out a la Hopkins/DLH.

Comparing this to Hopkins vs DlH is straight insane.

No opinions required, this is as clear a dive as you're likely to ever see outside of WWE.

Comparing this to Hopkins vs DlH is straight insane.

No opinions required, this is as clear a dive as you're likely to ever see outside of WWE.

The end of Oscar vs Hopkins looks pretty silly. The whole fight looks pretty weird but I agree that it that fight was a fix, they did a better job than this.

Back