dissed

motorboatJones

Bird Law
@Black
Reaction score
I wished a lot of my female relatives and female friends on Facebook Happy Valentine's Day by writing to each of them.

Most of them wrote back or hit the like button with the notable exception of a cousin that I have been very close with most of my life. I spent most of my childhood with her and her family. We are all grown up now with kids and grand kids so we don't see each other as much but up until her dad died our families spent Thanksgiving and Christmas together. She came and lived with us when she was 14 and acting wild. Her parents wanted her around my mother because she adored my mother so this is not like some distant cousin.

Anyway, it's totally bizarre and I feel dissed!

I wished a lot of my female relatives and female friends on Facebook Happy Valentine's Day by writing to each of them.

Most of them wrote back or hit the like button with the notable exception of a cousin that I have been very close with most of my life. I spent most of my childhood with her and her family. We are all grown up now with kids and grand kids so we don't see each other as much but up until her dad died our families spent Thanksgiving and Christmas together. She came and lived with us when she was 14 and acting wild. Her parents wanted her around my mother because she adored my mother so this is not like some distant cousin.

It's barely the afternoon.
Maybe she's getting busy with her v-day
date. Take it easy cuhhh

See the trouble Facebook starts?

Delete the account and save the rest of your relationships

Maybe shes too busy spending time with the people she really loves and hasnt checked Facebook yet

Here's a like

Hope it balances out

she probably has a life out there in the so called real world

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

So she actually did not diss you at all? Just did not like or reply to your message? You sound petty as hell, dude

How was your message worded?

Godammit 14 posts and no "Post pics of said cousin". This place is falling apart.

Also, post pics of said cousin.

EDITED

Last edited:
She's probably holding out for a message from a more attractive cousin.

I guess I "diss" people on routine basis by going to facebook 6 times a year.

Back