Dissapointed of Sage

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It looked to me he gave up. Gall had the "non choking arm" (for lack of better word) on top of his head, and not behind the neck.

So he could obviously tried to gtab the arm to relieve pressure, but he just layed there.

Bjj101
Discuss

Sage is a good kid TS....He's only 19 so stop busting his chops

Facebook-How-most-ppl-react-to-our-1a1633.png

Sage is a good kid TS....He's only 19 so stop busting his chops

Facebook-How-most-ppl-react-to-our-1a1633.png

I can confirm that, that's pretty much my reaction when you heartless bastards insult Super Sage. He's still my boy.

I can confirm that, that's pretty much my reaction when you heartless bastards insult Super Sage. He's still my boy.

I bet the pricks that hassle Sage hate puppies also.....I heard they kick them on their way to work.

I bet the pricks that hassle Sage hate puppies also.....I heard they kick them on their way to work.

Exactly. Sage's pretty much a Golden Retriever with huge biceps, so that's obviously true.

Sage vs McGregor for the interim 170 lb title!

He didn't disappoint me

I hope he becomes a huge asshole

Sage is the best personality in mma

He probably thought to himself "I should work on this in the gym, I'll tap so mr gall can afford to buy some hair gel"

Sage is the best personality in mma

He probably thought to himself "I should work on this in the gym, I'll tap so mr gall can afford to buy some hair gel"

Sage is wholesome. and yes, I also admire his humble attitude. Something that is sorely missing in most MMA artists.

Sage is wholesome. and yes, I also admire his humble attitude. Something that is sorely missing in most MMA artists.
He literally threw a punch because he was losing a BJJ match. Not an MMA match. A BJJ match. In a formal BJJ tournament.

He is not "humble" nor is he "wholesome" - it's an act that he puts on. It's a similar act to the one that Jon Jones had going when he was ~22-23.

He seems like a nice kid, he's young and is getting thrown to the Hyenas.

He literally threw a punch because he was losing a BJJ match. Not an MMA match. A BJJ match. In a formal BJJ tournament.

He is not "humble" nor is he "wholesome" - it's an act that he puts on. It's a similar act to the one that Jon Jones had going when he was ~22-23.
372.jpg

It looked to me he gave up. Gall had the "non choking arm" (for lack of better word) on top of his head, and not behind the neck.

So he could obviously tried to gtab the arm to relieve pressure, but he just layed there.

Bjj101
Discuss

I've choked plenty of people with one arm grabbing their back with the choking arm while my free arm restrains or fights there hands. It ain't easy, but it can be done, especially for people with long arms.

Sounds like you did the free week trial at some bjj school and now you think you know what you're talking about.

So...punching a guy in a BJJ tourney is "wholesome" and "humble" according to you, and you're personally offended when I point that out.

Perhaps the saltiness lies with you, not with me. All I did is point out a fact - you're the one that took offense to reality.

So...punching a guy in a BJJ tourney is "wholesome" and "humble" according to you, and you're personally offended when I point that out.

Perhaps the saltiness lies with you, not with me. All I did is point out a fact - you're the one that took offense to reality.

He never punched some clown at a bbj tournament. Stop making stuff up.

He never punched some clown at a bbj tournament. Stop making stuff up.
He actually did, and there's actually footage to prove it. But hey, just ignore facts that don't fit your narrative and insult anyone who points them out. That's the Sherdog way!

Back