Disrespectful?

Well he had a girlfriend for 6th months before the show, some guy was trying to fuck her, so he left the show.

YYYYYYYYeah

So what? He left, and they got an alternate. What's up with the "bad blood" between Serra and Scarolla?

I dont watch TUF and people talk about the incident all the time.

What happened and what is the deal between him and Serra?

He made the black belt Serra gave him look as credible as something out of a cracker jack box. Basically he walking off the show when he realized he couldn't beat any of the guys and used some girl as an excuse. Serra and Dana basically called him a coward and a bitch. He was Serras best man at his wedding on a side note.

He made the black belt Serra gave him look as credible as something out of a cracker jack box. Basically he walking off the show when he realized he couldn't beat any of the guys and used some girl as an excuse. Serra and Dana basically called him a coward and a bitch. He was Serras best man at his wedding on a side note.

So Matt Serra would abandon the guy who he personally trained at kept as his best man simply because he tapped to a lower belt and didnt complete a show.

I dont think people are that shallow. Is that all their is to this beef?:rolleyes:

he wasn't jsut beaten he gave up,

and was bitching and nagging the whole time left, he could have been a tremendous help to Serra in the coaching you know.

And Serra had gone out on a limb to get him on the show i nthe first place, Serra knew that he was about flaky but Scorla promised to give him his best

What, are these higher belts fucking celebrities? Am I like the papparazzi, invading their personal space?

If I was a purple or brown and someone asked me to roll with them, I'd be fucking flattered. That means this guy obviously regards my skills in a pious manner, and wants to learn from me.

I would say: "Ah, my young padawan (regardless of their age), first you must learn to use the force. And by force I mean leverage."

So Matt Serra would abandon the guy who he personally trained at kept as his best man simply because he tapped to a lower belt and didnt complete a show.

I dont think people are that shallow. Is that all their is to this beef?:rolleyes:

Actually it was Scarola who abandoned Matt. He quit the show, even at his teachers plead for him to stay.

Loyalty, anyone?

Well he had a girlfriend for 6th months before the show, some guy was trying to fuck her, so he left the show.

YYYYYYYYeah

I thought that was Noah Inhofer (sp?). Didn't Joe just miss his girlfriend and hate the house?

I thought that was Noah Inhofer (sp?). Didn't Joe just miss his girlfriend and hate the house?

Yes....I didnt even want to correct him, Id rather him go on looking ignorant. Talking shit about someone who could tap him out every 13 seconds lol

- Noah won and left
- Joey lost and left

- Joey at least fought Mac
- Matt Arroyo chickened out of fighting Mac lying about what the Dr told him. Dana held a meeting that you did not see on TV. He got both teams out of the mat and totally called out Matt Arroyo. He gave him the "You blew it!" speech. He told both teams and coaches that Matt was fine and the Drs cleared him to fight but he CHOSE not to!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh but we didnt get to see that part of the show! WHY? bc the producers chose not to air it, probably bc Dana wanted to put him in the finale. Its amazing how Arroyo has a good reputation and he flat out chickened out and Joey get a bad wrap for just wanting to leave.

The power of TV!!

Yes....I didnt even want to correct him, Id rather him go on looking ignorant. Talking shit about someone who could tap him out every 13 seconds lol

- Noah won and left
- Joey lost and left

- Matt Arroyo chickened out of fighting Mac lying about what the Dr told him. Dana held a meeting that you did not see on TV. He got both teams out of the mat and totally called out Matt Arroyo. He gave him the "You blew it!" speech. He told both teams and coaches that Matt was fine and the Drs cleared him to fight but he CHOSE not to!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh but we didnt get to see that part of the show! WHY? bc the producers chose not to air it, probably bc Dana wanted to put him in the finale. Its amazing how Arroyo has a good reputation and he flat out chickened out and Joey get a bad wrap for just wanting to leave.

The power of TV!!

So let me get this straight.

Serra pulls strings to get Joey on the show.

Joey loses to future finalist.

Joey gets sad and leaves the show.

Serra and Joey now hate each other.

Thats all?:icon_cry2

Joey loses to future finalist.

Serra and Joey now hate each other.

Serra pulled strings? I think being a BJJ black belt under Serra, having trained with Renzo and Ricardo Almeida and being undefeated in MMA seems to qualify him for the show don't you think??

What is your last name I will look u up on the fight finder? Oh your DONT fight? Ohhhh that figures....you just like to sit behind your keyboard and critisize people who are FAR more skilled than you! Now I got it, thanks!

Serra pulled strings? I think being a BJJ black belt under Serra, having trained with Renzo and Ricardo Almeida and being undefeated in MMA seems to qualify him for the show don't you think??

What is your last name I will look u up on the fight finder? Oh your DONT fight? Ohhhh that figures....you just like to sit behind your keyboard and critisize people who are FAR more skilled than you! Now I got it, thanks!

Serra pulled strings, every coach does. Rampage had some of his boys competing this season, and Forrest had a couple of his boys too. I'm not say Scarolla sucks, but there are alot of undefeated fighters out there that don't know a TUF coach, and don't get on.

PLUS, SERRA SAID HE GOT HIM A SPOT ON THE SHOW BY TALKING JOE UP TO DANA!

Joey loses to future WINNER.

Serra and Joey now don't train together anymore.

*Fixed

- Noah won and left
- Joey lost and left

The power of TV!!

How the fuck do you know this"?

ok...so he walked out what was supposed to be his best friend and life-long instructor b/c he thought his gf was fucking somoene else...if you disagree then you can search the sherdog archives for the TUF 6 guide.

Just shows a lack of charecter; DOES NOT speak to his ability a BJJ practitioner or instructor.

ok...so he walked out what was supposed to be his best friend and life-long instructor b/c he thought his gf was fucking somoene else...if you disagree then you can search the sherdog archives for the TUF 6 guide.

Just shows a lack of charecter; DOES NOT speak to his ability a BJJ practitioner or instructor.

He is awesome at BJJ, and I have heard he is a great instructor. It was Noah Inhofer that left because he thought his girl was fucking someone else, on a whole different season.

He is awesome at BJJ, and I have heard he is a great instructor. It was Noah Inhofer that left because he thought his girl was fucking someone else, on a whole different season.

WRONG. He thought his GF was fucking someone else and went home.

Back at the house, Scarola whines about home again. He talks about missing his girlfriend and then confides in his buddies -- and the national television camera in front of him -- that he's worried about her cheating on him while he's gone.

Not that I'd know, but if you're worried about your girl when you're out of town, you might as well worry when she's across the street. He wishes that he could get at least one phone call, like that would fix anything. Five minutes after hearing your girl purr over the phone while you're stuck in a house full of dudes would have anyone racing home.

Serra discovers that Scarola is begging for a phone call home and heads over to the house to "deal with a b----." He confronts Scarola, who assures him again that he wants to stay.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=9238

I stand corrected, but Inhofer had the same problem, and he was only dating a girl for 6 mnths.

Agreed. Noah had the same/similar issue but also he had no ties to the show. As in, his best friend wasnt the coach and effectively begging him to stay...its a little more forgivable.

Back