Disrespect of Benson

He is ranked higher because he finishes fights. Bendo finished a sandwich once. I like Bendo, and he acts a little irritated that he found out about the fight with Cerrone on Twitter after everyone else.

Can you blame the guy? What kind of bullshit is that?

Equate it to being in the elevator 5pm Friday evening, and getting a phone call that you're supposed to be working late.

Oh wait, he didn't even get the decency of a phone call apparently

And regardless of rankings he shoulda got the respect of being the "challenged". Was his fight to begin with and he has bested Cerrone before.

Yeah, that was bs on the part of the UFC. Henson deserves equal props for accepting such a dangerous opponent on short notice. Finding out like that would have pissed off enough fighters enough to get them to pull out with an "injury in training."

Cerrone is 6-1 since August 2013.

Benson is 2-2.

Is it any wonder? It's whoever has gained the most traction relative to a certain period of time.

Cerrone lost to the same guys Benson did. Plus bensons last fight was an early stoppage

He is ranked higher because he finishes fights. Bendo finished a sandwich once. I like Bendo, and he acts a little irritated that he found out about the fight with Cerrone on Twitter after everyone else.

Who wouldn't be? That was pretty fucking low from UFC.

That's what you call a morality issue?

Damn, MMA fans are freaking weird.

That they treat fighters like shit and didn't even give him notice of change of opponent? Yeah, I do.

Cowboy has won 6 straight fights. Period.

That is more marketable than being knocked the FUCK out in your last fight.

That they treat fighters like shit and didn't even give him notice of change of opponent? Yeah, I do.

Well you'd be absolutely right if the thread topic were about neglecting to give Benson notice, but considering it's about who weighed in first... not so much.

Unless your the main fight it doesn't really matter who weighs in where

Cerrone is 6-1 since August 2013.

Benson is 2-2.

Is it any wonder? It's whoever has gained the most traction relative to a certain period of time.

Benson was fighting people who are Champ material. Benson would smash Dunham, Martins, Miller, Jury, and Alvarez too.

Dos Anjos, Thomson, Khabilov, and Pettis are elite. 2 have beaten Cowboy already and 2 others are tough fights for anyone.

if you cut as much as Bendo I'm sure you're all too happy to get weighed in and drinking 45 seconds earlier.

I thought the weigh ins in front of the camera are not real?

Back