Disrespect of Benson

It has NOTHING to do with being a draw -- its all rankings. See Poirier vs Mcgregor.

Anyways, I am fine with using rankings to determine corner BUT it is stupidity Cowboy is ranked higher. Both of their 2 most recent losses are to the same men: RDA and Pettis. Difference is Bendo was the Champ, has 2 wins over Cowboy, also has a win over Melendez, and Edgar

Cerrone is 6-1 since August 2013.

Benson is 2-2.

Is it any wonder? It's whoever has gained the most traction relative to a certain period of time.

That is a coincident that you chose the date that Henderson lost to Pettis as your basis.

How about this stat: Henderson in title fights in the UFC is 3 -1 and Cerrone is 0-0.

Why did Henderson come out first at the weigh ins? He beat Cerrone twice and defended the championship (which Cerrone has not had) 3 times.

cowboy is currently higher ranked than benson... true story.

Cause Cowboy's a bigger draw, and it's all business no morals with UFC.

Glad to find a fellow SJW on Sherdog.

Who comes out first at MMA weigh ins is one of the defining moral issues of our time. Where is the outrage?

if you cut as much as Bendo I'm sure you're all too happy to get weighed in and drinking 45 seconds earlier.

Wont matter when he beats Cowboy again.

There should be an asterisk next to every post about his "2" wins over Cerrone. He won a bad decision in their first fight.

Rankings. That's what it always comes down to.

That is a coincident that you chose the date that Henderson lost to Pettis as your basis.

Losing the belt no longer ensures he comes out second. I'm using the date on which he was no longer ensured to come out second. Donald also happened to have lost on August 2013.

I'm saying since the time they both lost, during which Benson also wouldn't necessarily come out second since he doesn't hold the title, this is what each of them have done, and Cerrone going 6-1 with 4 PoTN along gaining a higher ranking has more traction than Benson.

Cerrone is ranked higher but still Bendo already beat him twice. VERY interested in this fight.

Cerrone never headlined a Fightnight? Cerrone/Miller....fuck wake up

it is stupidity Cowboy is ranked higher. Both of their 2 most recent losses are to the same men: RDA and Pettis. Difference is Bendo was the Champ, has 2 wins over Cowboy, also has a win over Melendez, and Edgar

This.

Except Cerrone started slow and won the third round against RDA. Benson got humiliated.

They fought twice in WEC and Benson got a decision despite winning 2 rounds in their first fight.

Benson being ranked higher because he beat Cerrone years ago in the WEC and not because of their performance in the UFC? That logic would make for interesting rankings.

He is ranked higher because he finishes fights. Bendo finished a sandwich once. I like Bendo, and he acts a little irritated that he found out about the fight with Cerrone on Twitter after everyone else.

Back